Groups
    EXPIRED

Ticket to Beijing

Hi all,
    How can I find cheapest ticket to Beijing?
    Thanks

7 Comments

gungaabayar

Hi all,How can I find cheapest ticket to Beijing?Thanks

try lastminute.com or klm,cathay pacific do good deal.
    hth,

one cheap option may be to fly to hongkong on oasis (£250 rtn), and then pick up a transfer flight from there to beijing???

oasishongkong.com/gb/…spx

just booked with oasis to go to world touring car championships in november- under £250.00 including taxes.... brilliant deal....

We flew last Christmas with Lufthansa from Manchester via Frankfurt on the way out and Munich on the way back fro about £400

kingborris

one cheap option may be to fly to hongkong on oasis (£250 rtn), and then … one cheap option may be to fly to hongkong on oasis (£250 rtn), and then pick up a transfer flight from there to beijing???http://www.oasishongkong.com/gb/en/home.aspx

That's an amazing price!! As soon as I get my passport I'll be pestering le boyfriend.... Thanksssssssssssssssssssss

how the hell do you get it at £250, ive tried a range of dates and cannot get anything close

kempez

how the hell do you get it at £250, ive tried a range of dates and cannot … how the hell do you get it at £250, ive tried a range of dates and cannot get anything close

£250 fare will be off peak and the headline rate.

Cheapest Beijing fares I've seen with a decent airline is about £370 stopping at either Doha or Dubai with Emirates.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download67
      2. cats and royal canin biscuits913
      3. Nike Apple Watch 42mm22
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2548

See more discussions