Groups

Ticketmaster HELP! Ordered 6 tickets....recieved 12. What do i do?

Hi all, I ordered 6 tickets to the england v westindies odi and have recieved 12. What do I do. Should I call them?

Confused

34 Comments

il have them?

are you sure you didnt order pairs?

double check your order was for 6 only , and check your card to make sure you werent charged for 12

v2drinkers;5221956

Check your bankSee how much you been charged.Then sell the spare … Check your bankSee how much you been charged.Then sell the spare ones.:whistling:

+1

Banned

dont call them if theyve undercharged you lol!

Original Poster

I orded 6 tickets to the ashes and west indies series. it was a promotion. you will recieve 6 of each. I called them up and they said the ashes ones will be sent out in july and the west indies will be this week sometime. got home and there is 12.

Now do i call them or sell 6 on possibly which could lead to them being invalidated without me knowing by ticketmaster.

Original Poster

yh ive checked. only charged for 6. its a sold out event. so someone will miss out it seems.

hippoface;5221969

dont call them if theyve undercharged you lol!

I love the people on here :lol:

Yeah, don't send them back. They scam everyone on booking fee's on postage so you should claim some back :P

Banned

Shengis;5221979

I love the people on here :lol:

Original Poster

yh they do the B******DS. but it confusses me. Can they say to me in the future u got 12 west indies, weve realised, u cant have the ashes ones now. Would they do that?

Original Poster

jus checked my ticketmaster account. only 6 ordered

Banned

good lad, top banana!

thevman2k3;5222028

jus checked my ticketmaster account. only 6 ordered

Sod em then.

Original Poster

is there any possible way if i was to sell 6 they can void them somehow on enterance in other words cancelling so the tickets will not be accepted. :?

Banned

thevman2k3;5222360

is there any possible way if i was to sell 6 they can void them somehow … is there any possible way if i was to sell 6 they can void them somehow on enterance in other words cancelling so the tickets will not be accepted. :?

get them sold on and quick try [url]www.scarletmist.com:thumbsup:[/url]

If they realise their mistake they become invalid.

get them on ebay!!the amount of service fees they charged me over the years!!your post just made them worth it!!!they wont know you have them..your order says 6 not 12.

Banned

ill buy them off you mate

I got a story about tickets not being valid,I posted it up other week but can't find it at mo.

cbryanp:
    oooo sounds like a story...were they sold fakes?

It was at the Metallica concert in March at o2,they played there twice that mth I think but my partner went to the one earlier in March.
    Anyway my partner always does standing tickets and he ques from about midday or earlier,I know he gets the kids off to school and then makes his way up,we live a good 2 hrs away,the doors open about 6.30pm or so,he's mad to que for all them hrs,and in all stands for nearly 12 hrs!
    Anyway so they get let in and there these people with tickets,and they bought them off eBay and these tickets are not valid,apprantly they been refunded,but they bought off eBay. Anyway I think something like this must have happened,those tickets were bought with a bank card that wasn't theirs,so fraudulent use,and the real ownder of the card as reported the card clones or whatever,and the card issuer as been around and managed to get the money back from any purchases bought with the card. So Ticketmaster had refunded the tickets,now I don't know if thats entirely the reason as we'll never know,but I do know that likes of Ticketmaster do not refund any tickets for any reason,so must been card fraud.
    Anyway these people,can't remember now if my partner said it was friends or a couple,only had so much money on them,but o2 said they could get them in on standing or maybe seated I dunno ( I wasn't there just my partner told me and I can't remember exact details ) and some other Metallica fans chipped in for the excess on the tickets.
    I wonder how the buyer at eBay bought the tickets but they should got some written proof off o2 that the tickets had been refunded and then I'm sure Paypal would reimbursed them.

dog_cop;5222367

get them sold on and quick

Tsk, tsk. Encouraging someone to sell on goods they know were sent to them in error?

Wrong answer, Officer Dibble.

No promotion for you this year.

Banned

Liddle ol' me;5222450

Tsk, tsk. Encouraging someone to sell on goods they know were sent to … Tsk, tsk. Encouraging someone to sell on goods they know were sent to them in error? Wrong answer, Officer Dibble. No promotion for you this year.

correct but another thread to say we are all bent :w00t: or bullies :w00t: or just wrong :-D

Original Poster

yh definatly. good story. u reckon something like that could happen to me.

Original Poster

lol haha. maybe stand outside sell them do a runner. that seems a good idea i think.

dog_cop;5222457

correct but another thread to say we are all bent :w00t: or bullies … correct but another thread to say we are all bent :w00t: or bullies :w00t: or just wrong :-D

:? Was just saying that a police officer probably shouldn't be seen to encourage this sort of thing. Or am I wrong?

thevman2k3;5222501

yh definatly. good story. u reckon something like that could happen to me.

Well who knows what Ticketmaster do with the tickets,it be great if you could sell them,but if they got cancelled I'd feel bad for the people at the event,it's worse that they lost their cash but even more annoying for them if they really had to travel a long way.

It's why I would never buy tickets anywhere,well since I heard the story off my partner I be very put off now.

Banned

Liddle ol' me;5222543

:? Was just saying that a police officer probably shouldn't be seen to … :? Was just saying that a police officer probably shouldn't be seen to encourage this sort of thing. Or am I wrong?

dunno cant think at the moment.. get back to me later when I have my sensible head on :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;5222543

:? Was just saying that a police officer probably shouldn't be seen to … :? Was just saying that a police officer probably shouldn't be seen to encourage this sort of thing. Or am I wrong?

http://991.com/newgallery/Aretha-Franklin-Here-We-Go-119295.jpg

Banned

boothy;5222681

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and have some rep :w00t:

OP, it's very simple. They aren't your tickets unless Ticketmaster confirm that they are.

But if you want to sell them on, then go ahead. It's your choice.

But you should make that decision yourself instead of dragging others in.

Have some balls and follow your own moral compass. Then nobody can be blamed or praised bar yourself. :thumbsup:

What I think will happen is someone won't get their tickets and wonder where they are,make enquiries,then Ticketmaster will look into it and fathom out that they had infact been issued and on the print offs,they got attached with yours.
    I think they'll work it out.

Liddle ol' me;5222450

Tsk, tsk. Encouraging someone to sell on goods they know were sent to … Tsk, tsk. Encouraging someone to sell on goods they know were sent to them in error? Wrong answer, Officer Dibble. No promotion for you this year.

are they not classed as gift

berr.gov.uk/wha…tml

dontasciime;5224108

are they not classed as … are they not classed as gifthttp://www.berr.gov.uk/whatwedo/consumers/buying-selling/unsolicited/index.html

That law seems to be to protect people against those who send goods unsolicited and then demand payment - a rather different scenario than we have here where extra goods have been sent in error. No demand for payment has been made by Ticketmaster.

I think the onus is on the OP to clarify the situation with them first for all the reasons already mentioned - although of course he is not legally obliged to do so. It's really a moral decision for the OP as far a I can see.

Thanks for the link btw - that's very useful to know. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844456
      2. Royal Mil track and trace45
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…56

See more discussions