Groups

Ticketmaster Help Please

I got a little bit over excited and ordered gig tickets from ticketmaster 6 weeks ago, the gig isnt till febraury 28th, its my first time ordering from ticketmaster and was just wondering if anyone who has ordered from there knows approx how long i should expect my tickets to be delivered to me cos the site doesnt exactly tell you...thanks

9 Comments

Its pretty hard to predict tbh.

The promoter might not hand them over to ticketmaster for a good while yet

for bon jovi concert, we got about 1 week before when i booked months in advance.

If its anything like Seetickets you get them maybe a week before the gig.

They sometimes don't send out until just a few days before a gig, regardless of how early you book. It's all part of the top-class service that Ticketmaster provide for that £8 booking fee.

Original Poster

awwww doesnt sound too good! what if i move home or something :-(
    thanks for the info guys :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i just checked my mailbox and i've got my tickets, i'm a happy girl :-D

Banned

ilovelilac;3746386

i just checked my mailbox and i've got my tickets, i'm a happy girl :-D

lucky you, waiting on tickets for oasis next july and i know i aint gonna be at this address after feb?

Original Poster

casparwhite;3746575

lucky you, waiting on tickets for oasis next july and i know i aint gonna … lucky you, waiting on tickets for oasis next july and i know i aint gonna be at this address after feb?

are you asking me a question?

i ordered mine on the 21st of october to see Rise Against 28th february, only just got it today :thumbsup:

:-D

casparwhite;3746575

lucky you, waiting on tickets for oasis next july and i know i aint gonna … lucky you, waiting on tickets for oasis next july and i know i aint gonna be at this address after feb?

Ticketmaster have a form on their customer services section to notify of ]change of address
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767228
      2. Fifa 18 web app Now active.11
      3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)40107
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047102

See more discussions