Ticketmaster pulling swiftys with resale tickets?

Posted 3rd Mar
So if some did not know, GETMEIN which was owned by ticketmaster shut down due to eyebrows raised with some practises ... cough cough

You can now resale the tickets you buy from TM easily and can't list higher then you paid, which is amazing, you can know pickup tickets to big gigs close to events and not get ripped off.

In this example I've noticed two things, first TM have put up the price of many tickets in the last week calling them in demand tickets!! ... although this is there right my question mark is more the resale options here.

£240 per ticket... I highly doubt someone paid £240 each for these tickets, seems like some **** here?

ticketmaster.co.uk/ric…0E5
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
The £240 tickets you mention are resale In Demand tickets. The buyer will have paid the In Demand price and the price you see is with the Ticketmaster service charge on top
n1ck0903/03/2020 23:13

The £240 tickets you mention are resale In Demand tickets. The buyer will …The £240 tickets you mention are resale In Demand tickets. The buyer will have paid the In Demand price and the price you see is with the Ticketmaster service charge on top

All other around are 180£ let week these was £140 as I bought some

Was this person that unlucky they paid so much for these tickets
They als own viagogo don’t they? Another reselling money spinner of theres
strong104/03/2020 12:07

They als own viagogo don’t they? Another reselling money spinner of theres

No definitely not, viagogo are not a European company so they are able to get away with many practised
Fair enough, it’s just the other resellling site that’s now shut down then #notshadyATALL
I use Twickets for resale tickets,don't get ripped off on there,buyer just has to pay a bit of a fee on top of the sale price of tickets,but sellers can't sell for more than they paid for them.
cazw197304/03/2020 14:59

I use Twickets for resale tickets,don't get ripped off on there,buyer just …I use Twickets for resale tickets,don't get ripped off on there,buyer just has to pay a bit of a fee on top of the sale price of tickets,but sellers can't sell for more than they paid for them.

Myself and a few friends use this site too. No problems so far.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants