Groups

ticketmaster website....

can anyone else get on the site or is it just me? :-( desperately trying to buy tics and keep getting a page saying internet cannot find server! x

15 Comments

They sometimes get alot of traffic if tickets are just going on sale, could be the reason?

its working for me, but funnily enough just noticed it redirects me through ediscounts.co.uk and puts ticketmaster.co.uk/?ca…ect in the address bar ?!? i've never gone through ediscounts for anything before (not that i know of anyway!)

Original Poster

its so fustrating! was on fine this morn now i want 2 buy tics i cant get on :-(

No problem for me

can get on here no probs

Original Poster

still not working for me arghhhhh!

It's god's way of telling you to buy direct from the vneue, and save whatever obscene amount Ticketmaster charge these days.

Original Poster

dxx;6008081

It's god's way of telling you to buy direct from the vneue, and save … It's god's way of telling you to buy direct from the vneue, and save whatever obscene amount Ticketmaster charge these days.

ha ha maybe :thumbsup:

Admin

sharon_uk;6007929

its working for me, but funnily enough just noticed it redirects me … its working for me, but funnily enough just noticed it redirects me through ediscounts.co.uk and puts http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/?camefrom=CFC_UK_BUYAT_edealsdirect in the address bar ?!? i've never gone through ediscounts for anything before (not that i know of anyway!)

You need to clear cookies, edeals is a cashback site

michelle2207;6008069

still not working for me arghhhhh!

Have you tried using another browser?

ticketmaster.co.uk/

Which tickets are you looking for? Maybe if we get a direct link for them it'd help

arent they selling the tickets on seetickets? ticketmaster works fine for me.

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;6008099

You need to clear cookies, edeals is a cashback siteHave you tried using … You need to clear cookies, edeals is a cashback siteHave you tried using another browser? http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Which tickets are you looking for? Maybe if we get a direct link for them it'd help

tryting to get tics for princess on ice. whats cookies?

juliet_bravo;6008099

You need to clear cookies, edeals is a cashback site

yeah i'm going to clear them. Must be from looking at gigs through beatthetouts

Original Poster

i stii cant get on. what am i doing wrong?

Try downloading a different browser?
    Firefox, chrome?

michelle2207;6008127

tryting to get tics for princess on ice. whats cookies?

http://willrunforcake.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/oreos_1.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871512
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX66
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2239

See more discussions