Expired

Ticketmaster - when do they send tickets?

Banned 11 replies
Found 29th Oct 2010
Sorry not used them before, do they send them out nearer the time of the concert? Purchased tickets for a concert in april, am i likely to receive them now or next year?

11 Comments

Whatever it says on the confirmation email most likely.

It can be anytime between now and a week before the date, from past experience. Got two lots of tickets booked for different things at the LG Arena in Feb (ordered them at the same time back in August) - received one lot within a week and still waiting on the others.
Edited by: "midlandscomics" 29th Oct 2010

Original Poster Banned

cdm22

Whatever it says on the confirmation email most likely.

if it had said when then i wouldn't have asked here

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics

It can be anytime between now and a week before the date, from past … It can be anytime between now and a week before the date, from past experience. Got two lots of tickets booked for different things at the LG Arena in Feb (ordered them at the same time back in August) - received one lot within a week and still waiting on the others.

ok, thanks, just stressing abit, as one ticket was for daughters friend and as not used them before wasn't sure

Banned

It would be nice just to actually book some tickets in the 1st place.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Larger events tend to be nearer the time, usually two weeks before.

For smaller venues/ events I have always got them months in advance, then you have to remember where you put the bloody tickets, if you remember you booked

or from their website....

Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show or, if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under.

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics

It can be anytime between now and a week before the date, from past … It can be anytime between now and a week before the date, from past experience. Got two lots of tickets booked for different things at the LG Arena in Feb (ordered them at the same time back in August) - received one lot within a week and still waiting on the others.

Trauts78

Larger events tend to be nearer the time, usually two weeks before. For … Larger events tend to be nearer the time, usually two weeks before. For smaller venues/ events I have always got them months in advance, then you have to remember where you put the bloody tickets, if you remember you booked

thank you both, as i said in opening post, having not used the site i wasnt sure, but now stopped stressing knowing it is quite normal - lol

The larger arenas normally stipulate when they can be sent out, but smaller arenas (local stuff mostly) will have their own rules.

I went to the 02 for a concert and the tickets were not going to get sent out till 2 weeks before the concert but booked tickets for a small local venue and had the tickets 3 days later even though concert was 6 months away.

Banned

Thread going downhill after this comment. Where did the money come from sassie x

Reading and leeds i didn't get them till a week before. For smalll venues you can pick them up there and then.
Edited by: "lumoruk" 29th Oct 2010

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk

Thread going downhill after this comment. Where did the money come from … Thread going downhill after this comment. Where did the money come from sassie xReading and leeds i didn't get them till a week before. For smalll venues you can pick them up there and then.

my daughter paid for her ticket and her friend paid for hers, not sure that has any bearing on when they will arrive but i am sure it will make some happy oO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions