Groups
    EXPIRED

tickets for wicked and maybe hotel

Banned
    i want to treat my sister for her birthday.. there are so many to choose from but im not sure on the best way to book tickets for the show.. i have seen some deals for the show and hotel but they seem to come with rubbish seats or way to expensive ..... help?

5 Comments

Wicked reserve the front 2 rows for sale on the day at the theatre box office. These usually go on sale at 10am and cost about £25. There is ually a big queue on a Saturday (so you would have to get there for about 8.30am ish), but if you went midweek, usually there is only a small queue at 10am.

Mys sister recently ordered theatre vouchers using her nectar points and used these to book over the phone (you scratch off a panel with a code on it and give them that as part payment).

With regard to a hotel there are some good deals on [url]www.travelodge.co.uk[/url], if you book in advance. Click on saver rooms.

Holiday inn use this link to get a discount.
    ichotelsgroup.com/h/d…HCX

or this to get 2 nights for the price of 1
    ichotelsgroup.com/h/d…EX1

You will love wicked it is a great show. Have a great time.

Original Poster Banned

thanks very much ... i will probably book travel lodge .... the tickets i do want to buy in advance as i am hiding them in her pressie...

There are rarely online deals for Wicked as it is very popular show and they don't need to reduce the seats to sell them. You can get deals on some other shows eg. ticketmaster are currently doing a 72 hour, half price sale on Sound of Music tickets Mon -Fri. They often have deals on other shows, just not Wicked.

susancs;3045906

Wicked reserve the front 2 rows for sale on the day at the theatre box … Wicked reserve the front 2 rows for sale on the day at the theatre box office. These usually go on sale at 10am and cost about £25. There is ually a big queue on a Saturday (so you would have to get there for about 8.30am ish), but if you went midweek, usually there is only a small queue at 10am.Mys sister recently ordered theatre vouchers using her nectar points and used these to book over the phone (you scratch off a panel with a code on it and give them that as part payment).With regard to a hotel there are some good deals on [url]www.travelodge.co.uk[/url], if you book in advance. Click on saver rooms. Holiday inn use this link to get a discount.http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/925/en/c/1/content/dec/teaser/ex/925/en/lp/summer07.html?rateCode=ISHCXor this to get 2 nights for the price of 1http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/1/en/c/1/content/dec/teaser/6c/1/en/lp/emea/twofor.html?rateCode=IDEX1You will love wicked it is a great show. Have a great time.

They quoted me £400 for one night!

Original Poster Banned

right got the hotel got the tickets.... 6th december.. wheres a good place for some christmas shopping
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2023
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions