Groups
    EXPIRED

Tickets, Gigs & Shows

Hello all,

I recently to the usher and drake concerts, after buying tickets on ebay for more than double value lol!

They were great shows, and I think I am phased with going to music concert and even comedy shows. But I always seem to be overpaying for tickets, as ticketmaster always seems to sell out quick!

I just wanted to know if anyone could share some advice, on getting good seats for normal prices? any recommended websites? or techniques?

Thanks

4 Comments

I'm off to Neyo tonight. Can't wait . I have added my favourite artists on 'my ticketmaster' account and they send me an email when they have a concert coming up. Thats how i get my tickets. x

Original Poster

oh right lol, s*** i forgot about neyo! hmmm lol nxt year haha! I will try that, thanks

Go to the artists websites and sign up to newsletters - that way you get pre sales which can be just as infuriating but you have more chance of getting tickets.

Original Poster

hey guys thanks for the advice, even today i missed out on v festival tickets! Cant believe they sold out within a few hours. does any one know where to get them from?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)56
      2. Biscuit addiction817
      3. Nightmare with BT over Broadband45
      4. Ditched Sky1012

See more discussions