TIDAL 3 MONTHS CODE

Posted 11th Jan
I have one code for 3 months of TIDAL music streaming for free. This is from the app Snatch.

I already have a subscription to Tidal and I am giving this code away.

The first person to send me a private message will receive the code. However to qualify, you must...

- Not be a current subscriber to TIDAL (new customers only). If you are a past subscriber with no current subscription then you may make a new account to use the code.

- Have posted at least 3 deals within the past 3 months (on or after 11th October 2019 but before 11th January 2020). This time frame is in place because I wish to reward contribution from other HotUKDeals members. To me personally, I don't mind deals I post going cold as if they help at least one person, this is enough to make me satisfied. Therefore, the deals posted will still qualify whether or not they have been voted hot or cold. Expired deals will still qualify as long as they have been posted on or after 11th October 2019 and before 11th January 2020.

Only the first person to send me a private message asking for the code that meets the above requirements will receive it. Comments will not count but not result in disqualification from this giveaway. There will only be one winner.

Good luck!
Community Updates
Competitions
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions