Tidal Hi-Fi Subscription

Posted 12th Oct
Anyone know of any codes etc to get a Tidal hi-fi subscription cheap? I am only interested in the hi-fi version and will not consider those scam listings on eBay that deactivate after a couple of months.

I'm not sure if it is possible to 'share' someone's unused family account for a share of the monthly cost?

I am ex-forces so any military type discounts are fine.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
If you're happy with a scam that you're in control of then you can subscribe to Tidal Hifi Turkey using VPN (for initial setup only) and a card that attracts no foreign exchange fees (Monzo, Starling, Revolut, Halifax Clarity, Certain Barclaycards)

Cost is 19.99 Turkish Lira per month = £2.68

Here's the link on how to do it

Speedify vpn is free and works.

If you are prepared to pay 39.99 TL per month then you can share it with your family and friends.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 13th Oct
Sounds like a plan!
OllieSt12/10/2019 18:07

If your happy with a scam that you're in control of then you can subscribe …If your happy with a scam that you're in control of then you can subscribe to Tidal Hifi Turkey using VPN (for initial setup only) and a card that attracts no foreign exchange fees (Monzo, Starling, Revolut, Halifax Clarity, Certain Barclaycards)Cost is 19.99 Turkish Lira per month = £2.68Here's the link on how to do itSpeedify vpn is free and works.If you are prepared to pay 39.99 TL per month then you can share it with your family and friends.

Looks to be a plan - many thanks!
Signed up to Starling and just need to wait for my card to arrive I guess to be able to sign up on Tidal in Turkey.
sane4sure12/10/2019 19:28

Signed up to Starling and just need to wait for my card to arrive I guess …Signed up to Starling and just need to wait for my card to arrive I guess to be able to sign up on Tidal in Turkey.

You might find you already have your card details in the app
Until I saw this thread, I was subbing via Hong Kong thinking I had a great deal, but Turkey is 75% cheaper!
OllieSt12/10/2019 19:44

You might find you already have your card details in the app

Nope looks like my card is locked until I receive the physical one and activate it.

If your happy with a scam that you're in control of then you can subscribe …If your happy with a scam that you're in control of then you can subscribe to Tidal Hifi Turkey using VPN (for initial setup only) and a card that attracts no foreign exchange fees (Monzo, Starling, Revolut, Halifax Clarity, Certain Barclaycards)Cost is 19.99 Turkish Lira per month = £2.68Here's the link on how to do itSpeedify vpn is free and works.If you are prepared to pay 39.99 TL per month then you can share it with your family and friends.

Been running like this for months, great idea.

If you're happy with a scam that you're in control of then you can …If you're happy with a scam that you're in control of then you can subscribe to Tidal Hifi Turkey using VPN (for initial setup only) and a card that attracts no foreign exchange fees (Monzo, Starling, Revolut, Halifax Clarity, Certain Barclaycards)Cost is 19.99 Turkish Lira per month = £2.68Here's the link on how to do itSpeedify vpn is free and works.If you are prepared to pay 39.99 TL per month then you can share it with your family and friends.

OK, all set up and running a treat!

Many thanks OllieST
sane4sure18/10/2019 22:24

OK, all set up and running a treat!Many thanks OllieST

Make sure you've got settings/streaming/streaming audio quality set to HIFI or HIFI/MASTER on all devices (from memory it's not set like that by default).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants