Groups

TIDS only 10P

Lloyds TSB are having a sale on TIDS only 10P!

THis is a massive saving of 5p on previous offers.

Any payment gateways interesting hurry as these will fly!

19 Comments

what's a TID?

I was just about to ask what a TID is aswell??

me too and you put £10 not 10p

I think this has something do to with card processing (in which case a TID is a Terminal ID)?

Either way, this post is in dire need of some context...

Is it something to do with Travel Agent bookings?

even put it on the site search and got nothing lol

Won't vote until i know what a TID is!

dmissy13;4724619

even put it on the site search and got nothing lol

So did I seems not even they know the answer :roll:

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/Wenchybev/Capturea-3.jpg

Riiiggghttttttttttttttt

WOW fantastic deal, hot hot hot !!! what's a tid?

i think its something to keepn as guessing

google gave so many options lol

googled it and possibly guessing @ Terminal ID ?

still puzzled that didnt make me any wiser

Try googling ..payment gateways

get your tids out for the lads?

google Lloyds TID payment gateway and found this:

]http//ww…asp

Umm ...ok ...why? Maybe its wrong ...maybe when the OP has finished lunch he or she will enlighten us

Hi

Hope this is posted okay, as new to this..

The easiest way for a bank to lose money is to lend it to people who cannot repay it, but losses can come in all shapes and sizes. This one looks like a bad case of TIDS: Tickets In Drawer Syndrome. A dealer makes a wrong call, and hides the records in his desk, hoping to trade his way out of trouble tomorrow. Then he doubles up and loses

TIDS can be at its most vicious when dealers are far from home, doing something that head office does not quite follow. Lloyds Bank got TIDS badly in Lugano, Barings fatally in Singapore, where Nick Leeson kept his drawer locked. Trading dollar-yen futures and options in Baltimore, John Rusnak was a long way from Ballsbridge

Hope this clarifies

womble69;4724763

HiHope this is posted okay, as new to this..The easiest way for a bank to … HiHope this is posted okay, as new to this..The easiest way for a bank to lose money is to lend it to people who cannot repay it, but losses can come in all shapes and sizes. This one looks like a bad case of TIDS: Tickets In Drawer Syndrome. A dealer makes a wrong call, and hides the records in his desk, hoping to trade his way out of trouble tomorrow. Then he doubles up and losesTIDS can be at its most vicious when dealers are far from home, doing something that head office does not quite follow. Lloyds Bank got TIDS badly in Lugano, Barings fatally in Singapore, where Nick Leeson kept his drawer locked. Trading dollar-yen futures and options in Baltimore, John Rusnak was a long way from BallsbridgeHope this clarifies

So why buy tids then?

Transexuals in disguise?

Thermal Imaging Device ..now these would be hot @ 5p!
    (shame that isnt it)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764171
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2955
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891819
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24112

See more discussions