Groups
    EXPIRED

Tiffany (or similar) Bead Bracelet / Necklace

I am looking for this bracelet / necklace (either or both) for cheaper than the rrp. I will give rep to anyone that finds a decent price for either or both from a decent place, thank you!!

10 Comments

you can only buy Tiffany Jewellery from Tiffanys themselves or thier one franchise in Harrords from anywhere else is second hand or fake

Original Poster

dmissy13;4733581

you can only buy Tiffany Jewellery from Tiffanys themselves or thier one … you can only buy Tiffany Jewellery from Tiffanys themselves or thier one franchise in Harrords from anywhere else is second hand or fake

thanks, but I don't really mind about the branding if it means that I could save a couple of quid

maybe put a pic up

Original Poster

http://i1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/362/637/36/51.jpg

here they are!!!

Try this

amazon.co.uk/8-1…8-2

I have the Tiffany ones and they are lovely, well worth the money :thumbsup:

And by the way, I can tell that the ones in your pictures are fake :thumbsup:

I love the T- bar ones

Mijooly;4733929

And by the way, I can tell that the ones in your pictures are fake … And by the way, I can tell that the ones in your pictures are fake :thumbsup:

Me too, instantly. The fakes look horrible

Mijooly;4733918

Try … Try thishttp://www.amazon.co.uk/8-16-5320-Silver-Beads-Necklace-17/dp/B001DT0UN4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=watch&qid=1237989100&sr=8-2I have the Tiffany ones and they are lovely, well worth the money :thumbsup:

+1

dmissy13;4734038

Me too, instantly. The fakes look horrible

What gives it away for me is the number of beads, you'd think if someone is going to all that trouble to fake something they'd count the number of beads too! Plus the fact you can see camera reflection!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions