tiffany ring - where to buy one?

6 replies
Found 28th Dec 2009
hiya

looking to buy myself a tiffany ring from christmas money. have gone online and there are quite a few sites selling the tiffany stuff and the prices vary quite a bit so i am a bit worried that if i go for what looks like a good price, it might be a fake. but then again dont want to pay more than i need to! lol.

Can someone recommend the best site(s)?

thanks very much

1. Misc
  2. Tiffany
6 Comments

try the official tiffanys site
tiffany.com/

I think tiffanys is the only place to get genuine goods from.

You can only really be sure by buying from the official store which is here -
uk.tiffany.com/

There are so many fakes around, anything that seems cheap compared to these prices is probably not worth going for, Tiffany only sells through certain stockists such as Selfridges, worth trying the locator here uk.tiffany.com/Loc…mp; .
Good luck!

Original Poster

thanks, think i will stick to official site.

Banned

i love tiffanys, good choice and a great way to spend your xmas pennies, i got this one this year as my treat x

uk.tiffany.com/Sho…204

Original Poster

Lisa-Marie A;7355058

i love tiffanys, good choice and a great way to spend your xmas pennies, … i love tiffanys, good choice and a great way to spend your xmas pennies, i got this one this year as my treat xhttp://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=GRP02669&cid=287465&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287465-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+1-t&selectedsku=24988066&mcat=148204

lovely, looking to get a ring for under £100 - makes the choice easy!! lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition64694
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …22
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions