Groups

Tig...

You're it!

12 Comments

Too tired

Original Poster

Me too, I wanna sleep but it just ain't happening. Why are you awake?

windhoek

Me too, I wanna sleep but it just ain't happening. Why are you awake?

I took the ex girlfriend shopping to Nottingham today & i have no patience in traffic so wanted to leave early ..

We say "tag" not "tig"??

lol, whats tig?

The Vatican say "tug"

nikkib123

We say "tag" not "tig"??

yep, us too ........or dob
    Edited by: "bitseylango" 18th Sep 2010

bitseylango

yep, us too ........or dob

And off ground tick

nikkib123

And off ground tick

lol....dobby offground and scarecrow dobby

lol, when i was a kid it was 'tic' and now noticed my kids call it 'tag' or 'barley' !!!, lol sooooooo confusing , haha, love the playground games

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Tag
    Children playing a version of tag
    Players 2 or more
    Age range 3 and up
    Setup time 1 minute or less
    Playing time No limit
    Random chance Low
    Skills required Running, hiding, observation
    Tag (also known as it, tig, tiggy, tips, dobby,[1] chasey[2] tick, and many other names) is a playground game played worldwide[3] that involves one or more players chasing other players in an attempt to tag or touch them, usually with their hands. There are many variations. Most forms have no teams, scores, or equipment.

Now you mention it, we called the game tag but "ticked" each other (sounds rude!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628

See more discussions