Groups

Tiger woods 12 The Masters

Just got this for my birthday, brand new sealed for 360. Unsure where from as it was a present, but theres no instruction manual. Anyone else got it & can confim it should come with a manual?

3 Comments

Original Poster

just noticed on the little warranty pamphlet that manual is now available online or on the disc to save the environment.

EA Sports doing it with all their games...........Fight Night Champion is the same.

lanc_red

just noticed on the little warranty pamphlet that manual is now available … just noticed on the little warranty pamphlet that manual is now available online or on the disc to save the environment.

Lol @ "to save the environment". I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the thousands of pounds they will save by not printing the manuals.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4141837
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846341
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764645
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work44

See more discussions