Tiger Woods 2008 on PC help!

Shot in the dark.

I have Tiger Woods 2008 for PC but can't get it to work. Everytime I go to start it up, it stated "Not enough video memory"

I know this is a common problem with the game, I have it set up on windows 7 as I tried it on windows 10 and it wouldn't work and know people who have it on windows 7. Problem is I have tried setting my VRAM in the BIOS option box to 4096mb and it still won't work.

Does anyone know anything that may help or run into a similar problem?

2 Comments

Found this by typing into google: not enough video memory tiger woods X)

The Fix for this is simple in Windows 10, follow these steps1. Right … The Fix for this is simple in Windows 10, follow these steps1. Right click on the windows logo at the bottom left2. Select Search and type in System Configuration3. Pin it to your start menu (you will need to change this again when you leave the Game for optimum performance of other apps)4. open the System Configuration menu, select the Boot Tab5. Select the advanced options6. in the maximum memory type in 40767. hit OK8. Hit Apply and reboot when asked.9. After reboot right click on the TW08 icon on your desktop and run the troubleshoot compatibility and enjoy your game.It is not a video card error or anything else it is just that this old program cannot see more than 4076 RAM so it says not enough memory. So you will have to follow these steps each and every time you want to play if you change back like i do to use my 16GB of RAM instead of only 4GBI am using Windows 10 Pro and this work around works fine for me, so it should work for you as well

From answers.microsoft.com/en-…fb6

Original Poster

PenguinsForAll

Found this by typing into google: not enough video memory tiger woods … Found this by typing into google: not enough video memory tiger woods X)From https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/windows-10-and-not-enough-video-memory/73bdabda-6e7d-4304-bf0e-b5e72c540fb6

I can't get it to work on windows 10, the game won't install on windows 10. When installing on win 10 it gets stuck at 9% but installs on win 7
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender23
    2. Iptv55
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.57
    4. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com67

See more discussions