Tiggy's Night In...

OK guys.....my boring Saturday night is going to consist of tv...a take away mean for one...and this thread....sooooooooooo...

....who is as bored as me at this moment in time

32 Comments

Fancy a f.............ajita?

tigerallstars;6155275

lol!

made me smile thanks S x

Original Poster

tigerallstars;6155275

hmmm are you offering to cook????:p

pretty much same for me will be watchin x factor, the cube, bb and playing bit of poker online

play with your nice deer :-D

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq244/lil_tiger_2009/ST831594.jpg

Original Poster

bellows;6155295

pretty much same for me will be watchin x factor, the cube, bb and … pretty much same for me will be watchin x factor, the cube, bb and playing bit of poker online

did ya watch the cube last week???? I thought it was really good made me laugh though with the matrix style camera angles lol

lil_tiger;6155293

hmmm are you offering to cook????:p

Yeah, if you want...

Original Poster

big-boy;6155313

lol lol lol i dont have any of that crap anymore....dont have the wallpaper or the bed neither :?

That wallpaper would make anyone scared lol

big-boy;6155313

Oh dear.....

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6155331

That wallpaper would make anyone scared lol

lol it was from my teenage years....I had a thing for orange :oops: my bedroom is lovely now though....

lil_tiger;6155343

lol it was from my teenage years....I had a thing for orange :oops: my … lol it was from my teenage years....I had a thing for orange :oops: my bedroom is lovely now though....

mine is kinda magnolia and cream and brown x

Original Poster

lol :oops: had to erase the record of that paper :oops:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6155368

mine is kinda magnolia and cream and brown x

mines black and bright pink now :-D its lovely :-D

lil_tiger;6155375

lol, wow!!;-)

lil_tiger;6155317

did ya watch the cube last week???? I thought it was really good made … did ya watch the cube last week???? I thought it was really good made me laugh though with the matrix style camera angles lol

yeah was good sat nite tv is getting decent again :thumbsup:

lil_tiger;6155375

I've always loved pink, better than brown...

mines red, black and cream

Had a bbq today, family and 6 kids just left. I'm drunk on Pimms, rose and now drinking red lol Have a headache but contmplating eating another profiterole.....

bitseylango;6155394

mines red, black and cream

Good night, last night then?:whistling:

Original Poster

tigerallstars;6155391

I've always loved pink, better than brown...

you're not been rude there are you Mr TAS :?

I love my room now although kinda wasted money gettin a king size bed wi only me to sprawl on it lol

tigerallstars;6155415

Good night, last night then?:whistling:

I wish :roll:

choc1969;6155406

Had a bbq today, family and 6 kids just left. I'm drunk on Pimms, rose … Had a bbq today, family and 6 kids just left. I'm drunk on Pimms, rose and now drinking red lol Have a headache but contmplating eating another profiterole.....

nice and lovely weather for ya today hoping it will be nice next sun as dad has booked out country parks bbq all family are supposed to be going and my dads brought a rounders kit so should be a laugh as long as weather is nice

lil_tiger;6155419

you're not been rude there are you Mr TAS :?I love my room now you're not been rude there are you Mr TAS :?I love my room now although kinda wasted money gettin a king size bed wi only me to sprawl on it lol

Me? I'm a good boy:-D

lil_tiger;6155419

you're not been rude there are you Mr TAS :?I love my room now you're not been rude there are you Mr TAS :?I love my room now although kinda wasted money gettin a king size bed wi only me to sprawl on it lol

a nice big bed is NEVER wasted xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6155456

a nice big bed is NEVER wasted xx

yes...it is.....very much so wasted....:roll: in fact....I have put teddies ofer one half of the bed so I dont feel so lost lol

bellows;6155437

nice and lovely weather for ya today hoping it will be nice next sun as … nice and lovely weather for ya today hoping it will be nice next sun as dad has booked out country parks bbq all family are supposed to be going and my dads brought a rounders kit so should be a laugh as long as weather is nice

great weather today......my house is wrecvked and I keep discovering cheese puffs everywhere but at least they took home loads of Mars balls :w00t:

Original Poster

choc1969;6155481

great weather today......my house is wrecvked and I keep discovering … great weather today......my house is wrecvked and I keep discovering cheese puffs everywhere but at least they took home loads of Mars balls :w00t:

lol the last time I had a house party...the (mature :roll:) lads had a food fight with the sausage rolls....we were finding them for weeks after...maybe even months....in drawers and cupboards etc that we never normally looked in lol

lil_tiger;6155469

yes...it is.....very much so wasted....:roll: in fact....I have put … yes...it is.....very much so wasted....:roll: in fact....I have put teddies ofer one half of the bed so I dont feel so lost lol

thought you had got over the teddy phase :? you need some man lurvin not stuffed toys :-D

lil_tiger;6155513

lol the last time I had a house party...the (mature :roll:) lads had a … lol the last time I had a house party...the (mature :roll:) lads had a food fight with the sausage rolls....we were finding them for weeks after...maybe even months....in drawers and cupboards etc that we never normally looked in lol

ha, I locked all the bedroom doors lol but had a floating sausage in the toilet which wouldn't flush :roll:

Original Poster

big-boy;6155516

thought you had got over the teddy phase :? you need some man lurvin not … thought you had got over the teddy phase :? you need some man lurvin not stuffed toys :-D

teddies are there for when fellas are absent....and at the moment....there is no fella lol

lil_tiger;6155552

teddies are there for when fellas are absent....and at the … teddies are there for when fellas are absent....and at the moment....there is no fella lol

Oh I dont own any teddies lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions