Groups
    EXPIRED

Tight shoes

Hey. Quick question. I purchased a pair of platform pumps from new look I take a size four however the left shoe is really tight on my foot although the right one fits perfect. Im looking for a method of how to loosen the shoe. Ive tried puting socks on with it but theres no difference. Ive heard if u put water into a bag and put it in the front of the shoe and put it in the freezer itll help loosen it. But im not keen on putting it in the freezer

9 Comments

I've also heard putting wet newspaper into shoes helps to loosen them off.
    maybe slightly better than putting them in the Freezer.

Some shoe shops sell a spray that stretches the shoe x

Put sock on and then shoe (obviously) then use a hairdryer for about 5 minutes or until your foot gets too hot. Repeat a couple of times, should expand the leather. Never tried myself but someone at work said it helps.

Some shoe repairers with stretch the shoes for you.

Take to a shoe repair shop. They have proper stretchers to do the job

Buy a bigger size for that foot

It will only help if shoes are leather as it stretches. However, as its from new look, I would suspect its some synthetic rubbish so won't work.
    Tsk them back and ask for an exchange!

cobblers have stretchers. Also sometimes u can buy shoe trees / stretchers and do it urself

Quickest way is to wear a very wet thick sock,like thermal sock, with this shoe for a day. Its bit painful but works really good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Dashcam question512
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111214
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1111
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription911

See more discussions