Groups

Till Receipt XBOX 360 Slim

I putting up a very odd request after looking at some post have till receipt attached with them.

I bought a XBOX 360 Slim 4GB earlier last year, which my parents are taking with them to India.

Knowing well the corrupt custom officers at the Indian Airports I have to have send the receipt along with it, which I'm unable to locate for my XBOX.

I wonder if there is some one kind enough to PM the scanned copy of XBOX receipt .

Many Thanks
    Gurinder

10 Comments

contact the store you bought it from and they should be able to print you one off. I'm sure you will be able to remember an approx date. bonus, if you paid with a credit/debit card as they can search their system with the number. If its under a year old, you should be able to locate your original receipt via the retailer.

Hmmmm. Scratches chin. Why do you need the receipt to take it into India?

hmmmm....Scratches ass
    Edited by: "MR1123" 13th Jun 2011

Alfonse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-13749497hmmmmm

hmmmmm ouch

p.s. scratching nothing

Banned

In other words you bought a busted xbox and now want to return in an commit fraud

dimebars

In other words you bought a busted xbox and now want to return in an … In other words you bought a busted xbox and now want to return in an commit fraud

Original Poster

glass_half_full

contact the store you bought it from and they should be able to print you … contact the store you bought it from and they should be able to print you one off. I'm sure you will be able to remember an approx date. bonus, if you paid with a credit/debit card as they can search their system with the number. If its under a year old, you should be able to locate your original receipt via the retailer.

Like I got it from Sainsbury's in Late Nov/Early Dec 2010, can I go to any Sainsbury (Local near my home) or to specific one, I use my nectar card as well for this purchase.

If you used your nectar card, call customer services they should be able to locate the receipt and post it to you.

I think the sainsburys local are franchises so not sure on that one.

gurinderc

Like I got it from Sainsbury's in Late Nov/Early Dec 2010, can I go to … Like I got it from Sainsbury's in Late Nov/Early Dec 2010, can I go to any Sainsbury (Local near my home) or to specific one, I use my nectar card as well for this purchase.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions