Tim Horton's new vegan and vegetarian range

Posted 11th Jan
Let's give a warm welcome to the new plant based range now available at Tim Hortons UK

As confirmed here

3386172.jpgVeggie Burger and Vegan Wrap available everyday from 11am

3386172.jpgVeggie Sausage & Egg Muffin available everyday until noon
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
I just wish that there were more branches of Tim Horton’s in the UK, they seem to have an very big concentration around both Manchester and Glasgow but absolutely nothing near me in the North East or even Yorkshire.
I was in Manchester the other day, didn't realise Tim Hortons were there. Really would want to visit so regret not knowing!
jamie1512/01/2020 03:54

I was in Manchester the other day, didn't realise Tim Hortons were there. …I was in Manchester the other day, didn't realise Tim Hortons were there. Really would want to visit so regret not knowing!

How did you find Manchester, Jamie? It's definitely a very rough area (depending on where in Manchester you visit), I hope you had a good time though. Any particular reason such as an event etc for your visit to Manchester?
andrewworrall112/01/2020 09:28

How did you find Manchester, Jamie? It's definitely a very rough area …How did you find Manchester, Jamie? It's definitely a very rough area (depending on where in Manchester you visit), I hope you had a good time though. Any particular reason such as an event etc for your visit to Manchester?

Went for football earlier this week. Went to the Arndale before that and didn't find it that rough, better than East London anyway.

Really like the tram system!
Edited by: "jamie15" 12th Jan
jamie1512/01/2020 13:44

Went for football earlier this week. Went to the Arndale before that and …Went for football earlier this week. Went to the Arndale before that and didn't find it that rough, better than East London anyway.Really like the tram system!

I almost got mugged off the tram once. Was late at night though. It's definitely convenient though
andrewworrall112/01/2020 13:58

I almost got mugged off the tram once. Was late at night though. It's …I almost got mugged off the tram once. Was late at night though. It's definitely convenient though

Maybe when it's not busy it's not safe, but on a football day it's packed! Would have told you I went but I forgot you lived around there.
Edited by: "jamie15" 12th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions