EXPIRED

Timberland boots

Does anyone know where to find the cheapest mens Timberland boots?

11 Comments

[url]www.mandmdirect.com[/url] might be worth a try

2nd M And M Also Ebay

Admin

USC and Studio have some styles in the sale too

If you're ever in Somerset try the Timberland factory shop in Clark's Village (major names retail outlet).

I recently bought a pair of Timberland shoes reduced from £70 to £22. Trouble is you're never sure quite when they are going to do special offers but as I live locally it's easy for me to pop in on a fairly regular basis.

They are having their January Sales now and when I was in there a few days ago they had some great offers on boots.

Mottmania

Best thing is you have some going to the US, tell them to pick them up for you $140 massive saving. Here they cost £125

Mottmania;1404971

If you're ever in Somerset try the Timberland factory shop in Clark's … If you're ever in Somerset try the Timberland factory shop in Clark's Village (major names retail outlet).I recently bought a pair of Timberland shoes reduced from £70 to £22. Trouble is you're never sure quite when they are going to do special offers but as I live locally it's easy for me to pop in on a fairly regular basis. They are having their January Sales now and when I was in there a few days ago they had some great offers on boots.Mottmania

Most McArthur Glen Outlet Sites (Bridgend South Wales & Swindon) have a Timberland shop where these can be picked up for under £45 or less

Banned

What kind of timberland boots are you wanting? colour? style? size?

Can anyone find me a cheapest timberland splitrock 73' 8.5 size?

Banned

Has you got a picture of these style of boots ?

http://www.cloggs.co.uk/content/ebiz/cloggs/invt/4179/4179_Black.jpg

Banned

ooooo i havent seen those before, i seen similar but not in black you will find it hard to get a good deal on those babies
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions