Timberland is this site genuine?

Found 13th Dec 2012
I found this website with quite cheap Timberland shoes. however I need an advice from HUKDealers if this website is genuine. prices are far too attractive IMO timberlandssales.co.uk

thanks

13 Comments

Fake

You may wish to read this first.

Possibility that they set up before Xmas, take the money and then either supply fakes or shut down without refunds. BUYER BEWARE.

experts123.com/q/w…tml

No address, no telephone number, for a supposed small outfit, should ring alarm bells

tkmaxx.com/sea…and

seems inline with the RRP and discounts of overstocks and last years stock but you can never tell how a nobody got adhold of there stock or if its even real.

Shipping & Returns Page says

Shipping & Returns

Shipping Sample Text ...

This section of text is from the Define Pages Editor located under Tools in the Admin.

To remove this section of the text, delete it from the Define Pages Editor.

Nope. Avoid.

FAKE

Domain name: timberlandssales.co.uk
Domain Title: Cheap Timberland Sale - Timberland Sale UK Online Store
Description: | Timberland uk offers for men/women/kids - Timberland 6 Inch Boots Timberland Roll-
Domain Age: 36 Days
Website Speed: Slow
Owner: ellen mckee
Address: 10 talisman walk,saltcoats,ayrshire, saltcoats, ayrshire, KA21 6HT, United Kingdom
City: saltcoats
Postcode: KA21 6HT
Website Location: Netherlands

Edited by: "OldEnglish" 13th Dec 2012

and.... how about this for their opening banner...

what year is it again ?

http://www.timberlandssales.co.uk/includes/templates/timberlandshoes/images/timberland-shoes-sale.jpg

You just need to look at their web address to know that its fake.

Original Poster

OldEnglish

FAKEDomain name: timberlandssales.co.ukDomain Title: Cheap Timberland … FAKEDomain name: timberlandssales.co.ukDomain Title: Cheap Timberland Sale - Timberland Sale UK Online StoreDescription: | Timberland uk offers for men/women/kids - Timberland 6 Inch Boots Timberland Roll-Domain Age: 36 DaysWebsite Speed: SlowOwner: ellen mckeeAddress: 10 talisman walk,saltcoats,ayrshire, saltcoats, ayrshire, KA21 6HT, United KingdomCity: saltcoatsCountry: United KingdomPostcode: KA21 6HTWebsite Location: Netherlands

how did you get these details about age especially. i know this is the method to identify fake website, just don't know where to read it on their website. thanks

abusdiad

how did you get these details about age especially. i know this is the … how did you get these details about age especially. i know this is the method to identify fake website, just don't know where to read it on their website. thanks

nominet.org.uk/uk-…ool (For .co.uk addresses)

whois.domaintools.com/ (Should work for most addresses)

Edited by: "ZedEx" 13th Dec 2012

I got ripped off my timberlandmeuk took my money had nothfink then site was shut down

Simonshaw

I got ripped off my timberlandmeuk took my money had nothfink then site … I got ripped off my timberlandmeuk took my money had nothfink then site was shut down

It's about as easy to identify a fake site as it is a 2.5 year old thread.....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions