Found 29th Jul 2009
could someone please send me the link for the £50 off and £25 off offers please?? i cant find them. many thanks in advance

11 Comments

Original Poster

cheers. i made an order using the code. was just checking up how everyone else got on. thanks for the links

izzyboy5;5877923

cheers. i made an order using the code. was just checking up how everyone … cheers. i made an order using the code. was just checking up how everyone else got on. thanks for the links

Oh good thought you wanted to use them:)

izzyboy5;5877923

cheers. i made an order using the code. was just checking up how everyone … cheers. i made an order using the code. was just checking up how everyone else got on. thanks for the links

I used the £50 off 50 and it arrived yesterday. If you have an order number (should be on confirmation email) go to timberland website and click on the "my account" tad at the bottom of that page there is a "track my order" section. Put in your order number and post code and you will see if it as been dispatched etc...

Hope this helps

Original Poster

i received mine yesterday....completely unexpected!! but no money gone from account yet so there still sat in box!!

izzyboy5;5878118

i received mine yesterday....completely unexpected!! but no money gone … i received mine yesterday....completely unexpected!! but no money gone from account yet so there still sat in box!!

Ive just checked my bank account online and they have taken £10.99 out.my total order was £60.99

Original Poster

oooh will have to check again tomorrow!!

Original Poster

excellent!! :thumbsup:

How did I miss that one !!! :viking::cry:

Original Poster

it was only on for about 2 hrs!!

Guttted, that was a cracker !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247631
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769470
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422868
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2355

See more discussions