Groups

Time for a new epilator - recommendations please

Banned
    As above, the time has come to replace old one, anyone got one of the newer models and can recommend please

10 Comments

I've no idea tbh i use Veet or my OH''s razor lol

what's an epilator?

http://www.shavercentre.com/philips-epilator-lady-shaver-hp6409.jpgOuch!

go au natural let 'em grow

The best epilator Ive had is one i bought from QVC and it was inexpensive too. They still do it.

Mod & Ed

I've got this one amazon.co.uk/Bra…8-2

its really good for the price ( and my leg hair is like wire lol ), it has a 2 pin plug so had to buy an adaptor on top, had it for about 8mths and hardly hurts ( unlike my previous braun one )

My mum highly recommends this one > ]Clicky!

Philips do one which you can use wet or dry so it can be used in the shower which is really good. I have heard lots of good things about them and they get good amazon reviews too. They seem a bit more expensive but I reckon they are probably worth it compared to waxing etc

amazon.co.uk/Bra…1-2

Banned

sand paper ?

I recently replaced mine for a new one, it's the wet and dry one from Braun - Silk Epil I think it's called. It's much better than my old one, and can be used in the bath = completely under water. It has a light on it, which I thought was a bit gimmicky, but now I've come to realise you need it to see if you've done all the hairs on that bit, as there is no pain whatsoever to let you know you've ripped the little ones out!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014477
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190

See more discussions