Time for a New phone -- Heres the shortlist.... Any Advice ?

Found 25th Apr 2010
Time for a New phone -- Heres the shortlist.... Any Advice ?

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Sony Ericsson Vivaz

HTC Desire

Acer Liquid

Any thoughts ?

13 Comments

desire wins hands down on that list.
If you are in the market for a smartphone at the moment the only really options are Desire and IPhone tbh.

Think your forgetting the Samsung omnia 2 i8000, this is a brilliant phone!

htc desire

end thread

Techradars number one phone in the world today: ]HTC Desire

Original Poster

Thanks -

Was looking for a Iphone.... but too much ££...

Original Poster

hdizzle;8453998

Techradars number one phone in the world today: ]HTC Desire

Thanks

I am in the exact same boat as you and because of the cost I am getting the HTC over the iphone

Desire any day of the week.

My dad got the Xperia the other day and I have to say it is a nice phone, but I don't think it beats the Desire It does have an 8.1 mpx camera though (one of the reasons why he got it).

Jetpac;8453945

desire wins hands down on that list.If you are in the market for a … desire wins hands down on that list.If you are in the market for a smartphone at the moment the only really options are Desire and IPhone tbh.

and the blackberry bold 9700.

after having all three generations of the iphone i think blackberry was the best switch i ever made.

android is good but for smartphones, should just get iphone and save future shopping around.....
I've had virtually every smartphone under the sun and i've gotta say, the iphone wins hands down over all of them!
I've had htc hero, diamond, hd2, samsung omnia, now iphone..... and the iphone wins hands down because of all its apps, no other phone can compete.

czar.nik;8454892

android is good but for smartphones, should just get iphone and save … android is good but for smartphones, should just get iphone and save future shopping around.....I've had virtually every smartphone under the sun and i've gotta say, the iphone wins hands down over all of them!I've had htc hero, diamond, hd2, samsung omnia, now iphone..... and the iphone wins hands down because of all its apps, no other phone can compete.

the android marketplace is growing exponentially.
Android OS is actually probably the more more sustainable for futureproofing

Moving from a Iphone to HTC Desire, Iphone is over rated.

tahnks has helped me!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3283
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769408
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…47104
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604807

See more discussions