Found 20th Jun 2010
One morning while making breakfast, a man walked up to his wife, pinched her on the butt and said, "If you firmed up, we could get rid of your control top panty hose."

While this was on the edge of intolerable, she kept silent.

The next morning the man woke his wife with a pinch on each of her breasts and said, "You know, if you firmed these up, we could get rid of your bra."

This was beyond a silent response, so she rolled over and grabbed him by
his "wackie." With a death grip in place, she said, "You know, if you
firmed this up,

we could get rid of the gardener, the postman, the pool
man, and your brother

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

:lol:

lfc_engravedonheart;8878928

:lol:

+ 1:thumbsup:

I wondered which of the usual crew would be in first to laugh at this

Sebas111;8879211

what usual crew :?
saw a joke, found it funny. cant see where the problem is there :roll:

Banned

Sebas111;8879211

Theres only a usual crew if it was a mod making the joke

nice one Darren :giggle:

lfc_engravedonheart;8879274

what usual crew :?saw a joke, found it funny. cant see where the problem … what usual crew :?saw a joke, found it funny. cant see where the problem is there :roll:

Wasnt criticising, just always seems to be certain female members finding certain types of joke funny, and i'm not saying it wasnt cos it was a good one, nevermind, ignore me, having a cack time at mo.

Sebas111;8879316

Wasnt criticising, just always seems to be certain female members finding … Wasnt criticising, just always seems to be certain female members finding certain types of joke funny, and i'm not saying it wasnt cos it was a good one, nevermind, ignore me, having a cack time at mo.

no probs, just confused me coz i dont comment much on jokes but was bored and there was nowt else to read so i read it

lfc_engravedonheart;8879329

no probs, just confused me coz i dont comment much on jokes but was bored … no probs, just confused me coz i dont comment much on jokes but was bored and there was nowt else to read so i read it

Coolio, dont want to offend anyone on here.

Sebas111;8879347

no probs

Sebas111;8879316

Wasnt criticising, just always seems to be certain female members finding … Wasnt criticising, just always seems to be certain female members finding certain types of joke funny, and i'm not saying it wasnt cos it was a good one, nevermind, ignore me, having a cack time at mo.

lfc_engravedonheart;8879329

no probs, just confused me coz i dont comment much on jokes but was bored … no probs, just confused me coz i dont comment much on jokes but was bored and there was nowt else to read so i read it

Sebas111;8879347

lfc_engravedonheart;8879356

no probs

Naww you guys :')

Snailman;8879457

what? :whistling:

Sebas111;8879211

OMG !:w00t:

Snailman;8879457

:lol: what?