Expired

Time for treats from Caffè Nero, pay with Nero app for your hot drink and win prizes (Nero vouchers, Spotify, Penguin, 02 prizes)

Found 1st Nov 2017
Anybody using Caffe Nero app has a chance to win between 2.11 and 31.12.17

EXCLUSIVE PRIZES TO BE WON
Nero partnered with some of our friends to bring you prizes from Penguin, Spotify, O2, The Luna Cinema to name a few - all things we think you’ll love.

DOUBLE CRACKERS
For the first week you’ll receive two crackers for each transaction - double the chance to win - including a pair of tickets to see an exclusive screening of the heart-warming movie, Wonder, on World Kindness Day - 13th November
Community Updates
17 Comments
Just to clarify, you need to pay using the app.
LaTerciaReal21 h, 37 m ago

Just to clarify, you need to pay using the app.

T&C seem a bit unclear, anybody tried this to see if you really have to pay using the app or if you still get crackers if you only use the app to collect the stamps?
Also, thanks to the OP for posting this.
Two crackers...one is a bonus stamp. Second a free porridge ( can I sue them for that?).
LaTerciaReal4 h, 6 m ago

Two crackers...one is a bonus stamp. Second a free porridge ( can …Two crackers...one is a bonus stamp. Second a free porridge ( can I sue them for that?).

Haha, treat yourself to some fine porridge for breakfast.

I can confirm that you don't have to pay with the app for the offer to work. I tried it today by just scanning the barcode in the app and paid by cash and I still got the crackers in the app. Won a bonus stamp from the first cracker and nothing from the second.
Edited by: "cakeh" 2nd Nov 2017
cakeh2 h, 21 m ago

Haha, treat yourself to some fine porridge for breakfast. I can …Haha, treat yourself to some fine porridge for breakfast. I can confirm that you don't have to pay with the app for the offer to work. I tried it today by just scanning the barcode in the app and paid by cash and I still got the crackers in the app. Won a bonus stamp from the first cracker and nothing from the second.

Good to know (about not having to pay with the app). As for the porridge, I thought that was something you get when you're sent down for being bad
Original Poster
cakeh3 h, 37 m ago

Haha, treat yourself to some fine porridge for breakfast. I can …Haha, treat yourself to some fine porridge for breakfast. I can confirm that you don't have to pay with the app for the offer to work. I tried it today by just scanning the barcode in the app and paid by cash and I still got the crackers in the app. Won a bonus stamp from the first cracker and nothing from the second.

Thanks for info
Anybody got anything different from just an extra stamp?
Won nada from my crackers today, not even a bonus stamp.
1+3 stamps today in crackers. Along with Virgin Red BOGOF, bringing owns mugs for extra stamps, that's just about three drinks for the price of one...and only paid for the cheapest. I Caffe Nero!
LaTerciaReal4 h, 19 m ago

1+3 stamps today in crackers. Along with Virgin Red BOGOF, bringing owns …1+3 stamps today in crackers. Along with Virgin Red BOGOF, bringing owns mugs for extra stamps, that's just about three drinks for the price of one...and only paid for the cheapest. I Caffe Nero!

Haha that's what I do too, my own travel mugs and sometimes the Virgin app and then also the free drink on Tuesdays with the O2 app. Keep those stamps comin!

Well done for winning bonus stamps in both crackers today! I've not been too lucky so far, maybe tomorrow..
cakeh2nd Nov

T&C seem a bit unclear, anybody tried this to see if you really have to …T&C seem a bit unclear, anybody tried this to see if you really have to pay using the app or if you still get crackers if you only use the app to collect the stamps?

I didn’t check the t&cs so just paid separately as usual. Still got two crackers from my drink purchase on Thursday, despite only using the app to collect stamps.
cakeh2nd Nov

wednesdaytilidie1 h, 5 m ago

I didn’t check the t&cs so just paid separately as usual. Still got two c …I didn’t check the t&cs so just paid separately as usual. Still got two crackers from my drink purchase on Thursday, despite only using the app to collect stamps.

I used the app just to collect a stamp (paid using my work Perks app after scanning the Nero app) but I didn’t get any crackers

How are you managing to get them?
JustBringIt14 m ago

I used the app just to collect a stamp (paid using my work Perks app after …I used the app just to collect a stamp (paid using my work Perks app after scanning the Nero app) but I didn’t get any crackers :(How are you managing to get them?

How does the work perks app work, does it give you a free drink or something along those lines? If so, it might not give you crackers since it's not an "actual" payment (just my theory here).. I picked up a free drink today (had a full stamp card), and didn't get a cracker for that (even if I used the app to get a stamp for using my own cup, so the transaction would've been registered), so figured it was because of that. I have gotten crackers on the days I have paid by cash/wallet. Didn't really expect a cracker when using the full stamp card but thought I'd give it a cheeky wee try anyway.
Better luck for me with the crackers today, won a free coke from the first one and a bonus stamp from the second one. The picture that comes up when you win though is a nero gift card with a ribbon around it, got all excited and thought I'd won a nero gift card until I noticed it said a free coke. Pleased anyway, especially since I didn't get anything in my crackers the other day.
Edited by: "cakeh" 5th Nov 2017
Won free popcorn in both of my crackers yesterday. No crackers today, used the O2 Priority app for a free drink on Tuesdays and no crackers were given. But ain't complaining since the drink is free.
Hi

I won a Free Festive Turkey Special!

It tasted yummy and shared it. Decent size roll.

Would recommend this free app.
No more lost cards.
Remember only hot drinks count for stamps fruit juice or cans don't.
Scan code pay with cash or card works ok.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants