Found 5th Mar 2008
Just wondered how much time people spend on here on average, I know that since I found HDUK I think I am addicted, its the first site I go to, how many other people think it is addictive

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
38 Comments

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Original Poster

good Im not the only one then xxx

Banned

i pop on once a day

just forget to pop back off:oops:

me too, i will be so broke unless i can stop myself ordering so much stuff:p

I used to be very addicted, day and night. Its not that im NOT now its more I cant ! I dont often get chance in work to pop on so have to wait till i get home.

I've never been to hduk?

faiza1;1675282

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yep, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :whistling:

Yep I have it running in the background quite alot of the day at work.

Sitting at home watching the football, with a beer and typing here whilst downloading some bits for my PSP.

Came here for a discount code and have ended up spending a fortune and a lot of hours invested

Original Poster

sassie and pcnutta you are always on when I am and I lways though suze was HDUK

I'm on here whenever i'm not on my hottie.

I don't have a hottie. :x

Original Poster

has anyone ever met from here

I get friends and familys birthday presents, xmas presents etc from this site, Its fab.
Im sorted now till July for birthday presents!!

Original Poster

I know I bought 4 football tables, but now I have to think whose birthday is it and can they fit a football table in their home!!!!!!!!

AT least 5 times a day - helps me through my working day :whistling:

Banned

im just here as i got nowhere else to be :-( Cant wait till i can spend a little again:oops:

It's soooooo addictive!! Whenever you've been out do you come on here and see an item that you really want/need that has now gone out of stock?!? Happens to me all the time :lol:

HEHEHEH sorry just using my messages, I wanna hit the 2k mark this evening ! and im not far away!

I always keep HUKD up when i'm online. When i'm bored i'll just browse.. which is 93% of the time.

So glad its not just me.... I spend an hour or two at work (boring job) then an hour or two in the evening, currently considering the Marco Pierre White set of saucepans reduced from £130 to £49.99..

I put it all down to the fact I used to love that TV program which was on years ago where contestants used to have to memorize the prizes on the conveyor belt.. was it the generation game......

I need help!
I log in when i get up in the morning and i visit all day long, until i go to bed at night.
Every birthday present and even the christmas presents have been bought. I'm on first name terms with my postman who thinks i'm running a buisness [i'm not].
Can someone please cure me of this strange addiction before my house overflows!!!!

sophie***;1675534

I need help! I log in when i get up in the morning and i visit all day … I need help! I log in when i get up in the morning and i visit all day long, until i go to bed at night.Every birthday present and even the christmas presents have been bought. I'm on first name terms with my postman who thinks i'm running a buisness [i'm not].Can someone please cure me of this strange addiction before my house overflows!!!!

HAHAHA LOL, that just sounds just like my house this year. I have been wondering what the neighbours think i am up to as there have been so many deliveries here in the last few months.
I have to keep saying to myself everyday now i have to stop spending and i will never buy anything now unless i can get it reduced in some way.:-D

anybody got a new f5 button, ive worn mine out.

I'm going away next weekend to a remote country cottage and i don't know how i am going to cope for 2 days without my daily fix of HUKD's.

sophie***;1675611

I'm going away next weekend to a remote country cottage and i don't know … I'm going away next weekend to a remote country cottage and i don't know how i am going to cope for 2 days without my daily fix of HUKD's.

Get the three modem! Where you can use it anywhere! £10 a month!

Teqnophile;1675606

anybody got a new f5 button, ive worn mine out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HEY !!!!

Nobody told me I could get back off. Wheres the stop button

thesaint;1675334

I'm on here whenever i'm not on my hottie. :)I don't have a hottie. :x

LMFAO :-D

That did make me laught out loud, the Mrs thinks I'm nuts now!

I'm even looking forward to hitting 500 posts.

HDUK is very very addictive but then if your reading this your probs already addicted

Benjimoron;1675311

I've never been to hduk?

or me:thumbsup:

at first i was addicted day and night it kinda runined my as level as i would be on HDUK and not revising or doing my coursework which again i should be doing now lool. but now ive cut down. and reached my 3000 posts finally loool.

hey sarbjeet, maybe you should write a book for all of us poor hukd's junkies to teach us how to cut down, wean ourselves off this site. It would have to be at cost price, of course! ;-)

I probably see the HOTUKDEALS web page more than i see my family.

Im on here quite a lot I pop on and off, I dont like to watch TV because imo it makes you stupid. so when im at home im always on my PC :thinking:, well most of the time

so sad

badmanmeow;1676179

lol QFT:|

its my home page !!

My kids say that I am hukd (hooked) on hukd !!:p

Try to in two or three times a day to see the deals. Spent and saved an absolute fortune!

badmanmeow;1676179

lmfao sorry that was funny oh my. yer i was at that stage once.

sophie***;1676089

hey sarbjeet, maybe you should write a book for all of us poor hukd's … hey sarbjeet, maybe you should write a book for all of us poor hukd's junkies to teach us how to cut down, wean ourselves off this site. It would have to be at cost price, of course! ;-)

yer sure i think im gonna sell it at a price of £7.95 with a £2 discount voucher for all exisiting hukd members:oops: lool. i guess the only reason i cut down was the fact it was summer and i just got too busy and was at a stage when my work needed serious attention loool.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415464
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2952
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52115
    4. Wuntu codes give away22

See more discussions