Time to boycott playpennies over this article

Banned
playpennies.com/is-…ise

Scroll down to related posts and they are advertising a Baby grooming kit, sick perverts!

10 Comments

tut tut playpennies

Banned

PMSL

Who reads it anyway?

Ignoring the mentalist lumoruk, I did find it extremely odd that boothy style musings had appeared on a site that is apparently all about finding the cheapest nappies.
seems a bit out of place (as do the related article links).

whatsThePoint

And what was it you googled to find this oO

Playpennies is one of HUKD's blogs lol... There's a link to it right at the bottom of this page on the right.

lumoruk is only upset because the link wasn't in fact an instruction manual.
Edited by: "harlzter" 9th Jan 2011

I just read the comments and thanks to someone who has taken offence at the mention of muslims i now know that it's white girls fault. X)

whatsThePoint

Ok i'll try the joke your wayAnd what was it you were looking for on … Ok i'll try the joke your wayAnd what was it you were looking for on hukd's to find this oOnah not as funny to me but the likes will tale

I thought you hadn't realised that part of it when asking the question. In which case, I'll present myself with this:

http://www.zilefile.com/files/245_wek33/internet%20-%20it%20doesnt%20make%20you%20stupid,%20it%20just%20makes%20your%20stupidity%20more%20accessible%20to%20others.jpg
Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 9th Jan 2011

Banned

Syzable

I just read the comments and thanks to someone who has taken offence at … I just read the comments and thanks to someone who has taken offence at the mention of muslims i now know that it's white girls fault. X)

LOL at Jack Straw now posting on Play Pennies!

whatsThePoint

Are you always so hard on yourself for not getting a joke?

I'm not being hard on myself, just making light of my balls-up is all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions