Groups

Time to get the tissues out ....

It is with sadness that I bring you an update to a thread posted just over 2 years ago. The National Sperm Bank is closing down after recruitment difficulties led to only 8 registered donors.

20 Comments

Original Poster

The names of the 8 individuals of course remain confidential, but they are all said to be disappointed to be going back to having nothing more than just time on their hands.

Previous thread

National Sperm Bank closes down after only 8 donors come forward.

It would be wrong to speculate about any specific HUKD members making deposits, but I thought this news should be shared.

I think you can consider the MSK breed of human officially extinct now X)

I only visited a sperm bank once. I never went back as the receptionist was so rude.

The least she could have done is thank me for coming.

damn, I was looking for a new bank

Original Poster

shadey12

damn, I was looking for a new bank

Just waiting for someone to establish a link to this being a direct consequence of Brexit. It seems to be by far the most fertile subject* on here lately.

*I'll let someone else do the mass debate post.

Saturn

Just waiting for someone to establish a link to this being a direct … Just waiting for someone to establish a link to this being a direct consequence of Brexit. It seems to be by far the most fertile subject* on here lately.*I'll let someone else do the mass debate post.

​its because a lot of people wanted out and the minority wanted in, a bit like........

Mark2111

I only visited a sperm bank once. I never went back as the receptionist … I only visited a sperm bank once. I never went back as the receptionist was so rude.The least she could have done is thank me for coming.

you should have asked for a jar first

Saturn

Just waiting for someone to establish a link to this being a direct … Just waiting for someone to establish a link to this being a direct consequence of Brexit. It seems to be by far the most fertile subject* on here lately.*I'll let someone else do the mass debate post.

Um you do realise we will now need to import..... ?

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Um you do realise we will now need to import..... ?

Speak for yourself, wongy. X)

Saturn

Speak for yourself, wongy. X)

Not me I am not in anyway desperate to start a family
    but a lot of people are it is a serious 'issue'
    and they will now have to 'import'

largely from Denmark I gather

Edited by: "Wongy110" 28th Oct 2016

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Not me I am not in anyway desperate to start a familybut a lot of people … Not me I am not in anyway desperate to start a familybut a lot of people are it is a serious 'issue'

I understand. They have issues - you have tissues.

Saturn

I understand. They have issues - you have tissues.

Using a tissue would defeat the objective you plonker
    what is the problem anyway ? we had a lady on here who was nice enough to donate her eggs
    what is the difference exactly ?

Edited by: "Wongy110" 28th Oct 2016

thewongwing101

Not me I am not in anyway desperate to start a familybut a lot of people … Not me I am not in anyway desperate to start a familybut a lot of people are it is a serious 'issue' :pand they will now have to 'import'largely from Denmark I gather

If anyone really wants some there is normally a fair bit on the back of my shower curtain .

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Using a tissue would defeat the objective you plonkerwhat is the problem … Using a tissue would defeat the objective you plonkerwhat is the problem anyway ? we had a lady on here who was nice enough to donate here eggswhat is the difference exactly ?

You are starting on one of your wild posting spirals, wongy. Anyway, time to crack open a Friday night wine bottle or two. Things may make more sense later.

is this a serious post? are we really running out of sperm?

mutley1

No, the market has now been flooded. It's down as low as $50 a barrel

Sad news, seems like most men couldn't give a toss.

bank of sperm

whats there current saver rate ?

do they do a switch scheme with payment as thinking leaving halifax.

Banned

I wonder if you needed any special qualifications to be become one of these bankers? Cambridge University degree perhaps?

mutley1

youtube.com/wat…Pbk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4402057
      2. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work66
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?34181
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1118

See more discussions