Groups

time to go watch...

underbelly! have been waiting too long for this!!!

17 Comments

I gave up after 3rd episode. Too much hype and big disappointment I thought.

Banned

Hi Wulshaz, enjoy your programme.

Original Poster

DLM;8384065

Hi Wulshaz, enjoy your programme.

hi dlm i just spoke on the other thread! hairdressing...
    might catch you when i come back if your still here, i dont come on as often now normally just check in and out :thumbsup:
    hope things are good

Banned

starsparkle2311;8384076

what time is Jonathon Ross on tonite? Is he in fact on? Can someone … what time is Jonathon Ross on tonite? Is he in fact on? Can someone verify this for me please? I've had a small looky at this HUKD place tonite, bejeesus it's pants, tell me is JR on, or do I have to get my Peep Show dvds out to watch for entertainment?

I am dancing to Viva whilst my kitchen is being made messy.

Banned

wulshaz;8384080

hi dlm i just spoke on the other thread! hairdressing...might catch you … hi dlm i just spoke on the other thread! hairdressing...might catch you when i come back if your still here, i dont come on as often now normally just check in and out :thumbsup:hope things are good

I am very well.

Thank you.

Hope you are too x x

starsparkle2311;8384076

what time is Jonathon Ross on tonite? Is he in fact on? Can someone … what time is Jonathon Ross on tonite? Is he in fact on? Can someone verify this for me please? I've had a small looky at this HUKD place tonite, bejeesus it's pants, tell me is JR on, or do I have to get my Peep Show dvds out to watch for entertainment?

turn on the tv and find out :?

yes it is currently on and about to finish his first interview

Banned

starsparkle2311;8384092

WTF is VIVA? is that on SKY?Hi DLM btw, you ok ?:-D

Music channel.

We don't have sky.

I am great, I bet is is lovely up your way at the moment :thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;8384127

Ah it's lovely up here thanx, beautiful weather, just got back from hols … Ah it's lovely up here thanx, beautiful weather, just got back from hols with the kids. Gonna enjoy this weekend, scarper down to the beach lol. Hope you're ok:thumbsup:

Where did you go on holiday?

I must visit Northumberland again soon x x

Banned

starsparkle2311;8384202

Oh Goodness, not far from home, it was crapola, lovely place, but very … Oh Goodness, not far from home, it was crapola, lovely place, but very expensive, this time next year we'll be in Spain,lol, or somewhere like that at least, never ever again shall I do a caravan holiday,lol:p

Did you go Haggerston?

Banned

starsparkle2311;8384220

ermm yes................say no more,lolkiefer is on NOW!!!

I didn't mind it.

It was a bit of pain on the last day when we had to have the land rover towed back to manchester.

The recovery guy was lovely.

He lives in Duns x x

Banned

1 of the guys in this is 1 of my pub quiz pals, i have his number in my phone:lol:

good series, although its getting on a bit now

starsparkle2311;8384220

ermm yes................say no more,lolkiefer is on NOW!!!

Ive met him and compared tatoos had a chat, but I didnt believe it was him...he is tiny:thumbsup:Hi all

Banned

starsparkle2311;8384286

you know Kiefer? Did I ever tell you how much I like you … you know Kiefer? Did I ever tell you how much I like you Caspar?:whistling::p

:w00t:

Banned

starsparkle2311;8384279

I'm guessing that was the highlight of the stay? Don't try to deny … I'm guessing that was the highlight of the stay? Don't try to deny it,lol:p

We liked it but we aren't lucky enough to live there

Swap places tomorrow and do my 8 hour shift ;-)

starsparkle2311;8384313

Get out of here!!! Size doesn't matter, I could listen to his voice all … Get out of here!!! Size doesn't matter, I could listen to his voice all night long.........................well if I was given the chance,LMAO

Met him in NZ he had hired out a club we used to go to but our doorman friend let us in that was about 10 years ago, he was making a film in NZ at the time, I thought the person having the party just called himself Kiefer cos he looked like him, he was telling me how he was half scottish and compared his tatts with mine , i was mega p****ed. haha:?

Banned

starsparkle2311;8384313

Get out of here!!! Size doesn't matter, I could listen to his voice all … Get out of here!!! Size doesn't matter, I could listen to his voice all night long.........................well if I was given the chance,LMAO

It matters in the bedroom or would his voice just do it for you

starsparkle2311;8384321

Think very long on what you're offering there,lol:p

The way my feet and head are hurting at the moment.

I would pay you double pay to do my shift :-D

Banned

Good night everyone.

Off for a foot massage, I am a lucky girlie :-D

I won't see any sunshine though over the next few days :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.45
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1445
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1316