Groups

Timmy's Guide to Console Modding - links in here to my tutorials (IN MISC forum) not off site - its just a way of keeping my guides organized.....

As the forums nerd for modding most consoles I feel I should write some more tutorials......

and link to them in this thread....

Links are in the 1st post (They will all be on this forum btw (misc) (Which will be updated as I write more tutorials...

Tim

16 Comments

Original Poster

XBOX Modding Guide - how to install XBMC in just a little longer than 10 minutes:

hotukdeals.com/ite…10/

DS flash cart guide.... its god damn long btw but don't let that put you off... lol

]http//ww…on-

Review of all DS flash carts i have owned (most of them!)
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-wh

Tim

How about 360 flashing?

Original Poster

Abvance;3416464

How about 360 flashing?

The one console which I cannot do: yet!

lol

timothyw9;3416494

The one console which I cannot do: yet!lol

im looking to buy a cheap xbox360 to practise flashing it, then i can write a tutorial on it

timothyw9;3416494

The one console which I cannot do: yet!lol

Great news !! PS3 ? :whistling:

You should put it in the OP that you will be adding instructions to other consoles.

carefull with the self promotion i got banned for a day for postling links to my 360 moding tutorials

F4RR3LL;3416636

carefull with the self promotion i got banned for a day for postling … carefull with the self promotion i got banned for a day for postling links to my 360 moding tutorials

For linking to a a thread in "Misc". :?

basically i was "TOLD" self promotion is "NOT" allowed on this site so all my links to 360 modding including ones on how to mod the new 360 with the liteon drives were removed and i was banned lol....

F4RR3LL;3416882

basically i was "TOLD" self promotion is "NOT" allowed on this site so … basically i was "TOLD" self promotion is "NOT" allowed on this site so all my links to 360 modding including ones on how to mod the new 360 with the liteon drives were removed and i was banned lol....

thesaint;3416696

[SIZE="4"]For linking to a a thread in "Misc". :?[/SIZE]

Original Poster

Addded a ds flash cart guide.... its EXTRA long lol

what you going on about linking to a thread in misc?

Original Poster

link added about ds cart reviewing..

Original Poster

Anybody got an Edge they can send me or A supercard ds one so i can try one out lol!

Dont forget the Wii modding!!

F4RR3LL;3417346

what you going on about linking to a thread in misc?

i guess hes not linking them to a site its ALL WITHIN
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …270925
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2657
      4. word association Game72944189

See more discussions