Groups

Timmy's snes thread (and what mad things he trying to d atm) (also about stbbing yourself with a screwdriver - not nice!!!!)

I was meddling with my ps1 thing trying to touch the contacts with the snes...

I then saw the red light... however i need a way of getting a plug thing in there so it stays on without me shaking the wire about.. lol

Tim

19 Comments

how long before you smell burning?

Original Poster

i've managed to keep my hand still enough for enough time to double check i see the red power light and it does come on.

however,i'd guess i'd need a cartridge in to see anything on the screen? (i'm using a gamecube wire)

Tim

Dude, can you keep this to 1 thread.

We're all really pleased you got a SNES for £5 or whatever but why create a new thread

every
    single
    night?

Original Poster

shanecr;5160171

how long before you smell burning?

How is less current going to burn something exactly..?

Tim

Original Poster

grex9101;5160199

Dude, can you keep this to 1 thread.We're all really pleased you got a … Dude, can you keep this to 1 thread.We're all really pleased you got a SNES for £5 or whatever but why create a new threadeverysinglenight?

I don't create a new thread every nght... (would like me to do it with all 4 consoles)

its just i feel this thread needed its own thread because i had given the thing life at long long last (okay its been a week lol!)

Tim

meddling....touching contacts.....fizz fizz burn

timothyw9;5160219

I don't create a new thread every nght... (would like me to do it with … I don't create a new thread every nght... (would like me to do it with all 4 consoles)its just i feel this thread needed its own thread because i had given the thing life at long long last (okay its been a week lol!)Tim

Almost every night then.

whatever

Original Poster

shanecr;5160225

meddling....touching contacts.....fizz fizz burn

at least i'm meddling with low voltage , not high voltage about to blow...

high voltage, about to blow... lol (ACDC rules)

Tim

Original Poster

grex9101;5160244

Almost every night then.whatever

okay, i will call this thread the timmys snes thread...

please stand by while i try and make a 9v 350ma power adaptor end bigger using a screwdriver and hammer..

wered u buy a snes for 1.25 from

Original Poster

kylejohns;5160380

wered u buy a snes for 1.25 from

off some guy. (couldn't trade em in in gamestation due to various reasons. so i offered him a fiver for the lot which he couldn't sell)

i got a SNES no wires at all, gamecube with wires + controller, boxed master system with controller, wires , gun etc and a ps1 witht a controller - Ps2 slim wires work fine with it..

Tim

timothyw9;5160394

off some guy. (couldn't trade em in in gamestation due to various … off some guy. (couldn't trade em in in gamestation due to various reasons. so i offered him a fiver for the lot which he couldn't sell)i got a SNES no wires at all, gamecube with wires + controller, boxed master system with controller, wires , gun etc and a ps1 witht a controller - Ps2 slim wires work fine with it..Tim

what a deal man lol

Original Poster

i'm determined not to pay for a power lead lol..

i will be working extra long tonight trying to make my current lead bigger.

if it works i will celebrate and then collapse from screwdrivesnessymadness disease...

Tim

timothyw9;5160201

How is less current going to burn something exactly..?Tim

Less curent , burn things?
    Oh yes Timmy, it will burn alright, i will burn ut th power spply you ae powring it with.
    Say you need 2 amps but your power pack can only output 1.2 amps,eventually the transfrmer will give in, it might melt, it might spark or it could just catch fire, really mate, go to maplin and see if they have a Snes power pack buddy.

Mike.

Original Poster

kylejohns;5160417

what a deal man lol

i know.. once i get ma snes working (using my uber modded power lead, we will be talking..)

after i have bought a controller and cartridge lol

Tim

timothyw9;5160426

i know.. once i get ma snes working (using my uber modded power lead, we … i know.. once i get ma snes working (using my uber modded power lead, we will be talking..) after i have bought a controller and cartridge lolTim

Controllers are in my thread on the fs board dude, i told you that yesterday along with some megadrive carts (although have you got a megadrive yet?) lol

Mike..

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;5160422

Less curent , burn things?Oh yes Timmy, it will burn alright, i will burn … Less curent , burn things?Oh yes Timmy, it will burn alright, i will burn ut th power spply you ae powring it with.Say you need 2 amps but your power pack can only output 1.2 amps,eventually the transfrmer will give in, it might melt, it might spark or it could just catch fire, really mate, go to maplin and see if they have a Snes power pack buddy.Mike.

ah **** i just stabbed myself with a screwdrive damn:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

timothyw9;5160562

so far it's starting to fit, but will stick only, otherwise i still need … so far it's starting to fit, but will stick only, otherwise i still need to get deeper into it before it will fit..tim

Thats what she said... :w00t:

timothyw9;5160562

so far it's starting to fit, but will stick only, otherwise i still need … so far it's starting to fit, but will stick only, otherwise i still need to get deeper into it before it will fit..tim

cbryanp;5160614

Thats what she said... :w00t:

Haha, you couldn't make it up.

I often get trouble trying to make it fit aswell.(serious)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions