Tin star

Found 11th Sep 2017
Hi folks is anyone seen tin star ? Is it worth watching? We're 40 mins into first one and no sure whether to continue or not !

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Must see end of episode 1. It gets good.

Original Poster

chocci1 m ago

Only 1 episode has aired so nobody can answer your question better than you

There all on catch up there's ten there

Original Poster

Franklank2 m ago

Must see end of episode 1. It gets good.

Thanks s keep watching for now then

I have watched episode 2 on catchup too. Worth watching.

I'm three episodes in and quite like it, but not loving it yet. Tim Roth is very good, but there are some characters that aren't too convincing, hoping it builds as it goes on

I'm watching the final 2 episodes today. Stick with it. I was initially unsure too, but it does get good!

Just finished it. Worth sticking with for sure... and series 2 has already been confirmed!

Original Poster

That's me finished it too it was good the last 3 episodes! Looking forward too serious 2

Half way through episode 8 and not sure I can watch much more of it. Extremely boring and very unlikely scenarios with tedious characters.

Original Poster

miikeyblue12th Sep

Just finished it. Worth sticking with for sure... and series 2 has already …Just finished it. Worth sticking with for sure... and series 2 has already been confirmed!

chocci14 h, 1 m ago

Half way through episode 8 and not sure I can watch much more of it. …Half way through episode 8 and not sure I can watch much more of it. Extremely boring and very unlikely scenarios with tedious characters.

Keep going no long now lol there's a 2nd series bet your excited 😜

Just finished, have to say I was disappointed. Didn't care for any of the characters. I won't be tuning in for series 2.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions