tina turner o2 presale

Found 20th May 2008
Hi, has anyone managed to get a presale pass code for the tina turner presale starting tomorrow ?
iv had the usual email and text off 02 but after texting TINA to 2402 iv had a text back saying they are no longer available..
has anyone else had this problem or managed to get one OR knows another way of getting one
thanks !

1. Misc
  2. O2
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. O2
7 Comments

jus tried for you but got same reply message that the presale password are now over sorry that i couldnt b any help, maybe you could try ringing tomorrow first thing and hope you get thru b4 ppl book online!!

Is she still going? I thought she was old in the 80's

Original Poster

dee.s.g;2143009

jus tried for you but got same reply message that the presale password … jus tried for you but got same reply message that the presale password are now over sorry that i couldnt b any help, maybe you could try ringing tomorrow first thing and hope you get thru b4 ppl book online!!

oh thanks so much ! i will try ringing them in the morning :-D

Is there any other way to preorder?
I really wanna go and see her when she´s touring, as this time
probably REALLY will be the last time ;-)

Original Poster

thats brill ! :-D

Password for O2 is nutbush. Still working today,.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …69115
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18396817
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)74595
    4. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure810

See more discussions