Groups

tina turner o2 presale

Hi, has anyone managed to get a presale pass code for the tina turner presale starting tomorrow ?
    iv had the usual email and text off 02 but after texting TINA to 2402 iv had a text back saying they are no longer available..
    has anyone else had this problem or managed to get one OR knows another way of getting one
    thanks !

7 Comments

jus tried for you but got same reply message that the presale password are now over sorry that i couldnt b any help, maybe you could try ringing tomorrow first thing and hope you get thru b4 ppl book online!!

Is she still going? I thought she was old in the 80's

Original Poster

dee.s.g;2143009

jus tried for you but got same reply message that the presale password … jus tried for you but got same reply message that the presale password are now over sorry that i couldnt b any help, maybe you could try ringing tomorrow first thing and hope you get thru b4 ppl book online!!

oh thanks so much ! i will try ringing them in the morning :-D

Is there any other way to preorder?
    I really wanna go and see her when she´s touring, as this time
    probably REALLY will be the last time ;-)

Original Poster

thats brill ! :-D

Password for O2 is nutbush. Still working today,.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682208
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions