Groups

Tinie Tempah Manchester 19/02/2011

Off to watch 2 time Brit Winner Tinie Tempah on Sat, just wondering if anyone else is going?

17 Comments

no but you can take me if you wish....haaa

Original Poster

lindseyanndavis

no but you can take me if you wish....haaa

Could be arranged ha

hhaaaa he was good on the Brits lastnight i must say, when is it next wkd or this wkd? were do you live am in Rochdale

opppsss just noticed the date...this sat am out in manchester too this wkd

Original Poster

lindseyanndavis

opppsss just noticed the date...this sat am out in manchester too this wkd

We are going round Manchester before & after might see you out!

you never know !! haaa...were do you go...? should be a good night at the concert have a nice time

Original Poster

lindseyanndavis

you never know !! haaa...were do you go...? should be a good night at the … you never know !! haaa...were do you go...? should be a good night at the concert have a nice time

Only ever been to Manchester once on a night out but that was a few years ago, so not sure where we will go, can you recommend any good places?

are you staying over and what kind of places do you like music wise?

Original Poster

We are getting the train there & mini bus back, will listen to anything really

Dont go in the printworks its rubbish and full of kids. Either go down the locks if you fancy some nice trendy bars, Deansgate were there are quiet a few bars together and walking distance to the Arena,

Original Poster

Nice one, dont want it to quiet so will try The Locks I think, cheers for the info

The locks is lovely, dont mind me asking how old are you? am 35 and love the locks...it will be busy there

Original Poster

I am 23, but had a little girl at 19 so had to grow up quite quick so a bit of an old 23 ha

awww so you had to grow up, i have too little boys 2 and 6....bet you find it hard work being young too !!

Original Poster

I didnt mind growing up, it was worth it, yeah can be hard, but in other ways can be easier I think

Well have a lovey time at the concert and enjoy yourself without the little girl !!

Original Poster

lindseyanndavis

Well have a lovey time at the concert and enjoy yourself without the … Well have a lovey time at the concert and enjoy yourself without the little girl !!

Thanks will do, no one else on here going then?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1123
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2921011
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp68
      4. What is there free to do in your town?914

See more discussions