Groups

tins of princes corn beef

Has anyone seen any cheap tins of princes corn beef they have shot up in price

22 Comments

Where does corned beef come from ? Argentina mostly . Shot up by 10-15% exactly how much the pound has devalued by post Brexit . Not the last post like this I wager - but at least we will have control over ?

1.40 in aldi earlier not sure if thats good or not

thats cheap aldi

Are they produced by unilever

we will have control over our borders and a end to free movement and that's what the people voted for. to leave the European union. about time too

dunny06

we will have control over our borders and a end to free movement and … we will have control over our borders and a end to free movement and that's what the people voted for. to leave the European union. about time too

But is it worth 20p on a tin of corned beef ? - By the way Johnny Foreigner still here and coming in in ever increasing numbers and whatever happened to all those £millions per week to the NHS ? There are none so blind as those who will not see oO
    Edited by: "rogparki" 16th Oct 2016

Original Poster

andy66668

Iceland has a deal see link … Iceland has a deal see link http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Tinned_Meat_And_Poultry/Princes_Corned_Beef_340g.html

Many thanks

Original Poster

Many thanks for all your help grandkids will now get there corn-beef ash

steven24

Even Brexit doesn't justify you dropping your "aitches" (unless you are really posh ?)- its Corned Beef Hash
    Edited by: "rogparki" 16th Oct 2016

rogparki

But is it worth 20p on a tin of corned beef ? - By the way Johnny … But is it worth 20p on a tin of corned beef ? - By the way Johnny Foreigner still here and coming in in ever increasing numbers and whatever happened to all those £millions per week to the NHS ? There are none so blind as those who will not see oO

​paying a little more in the shops is a price worth paying to get out of the European union. before the referendum voters were fully aware that prices may go up and still voted in there millions to leave. at the moment we are still borrowing to pay into the wasteful eu so that money carnt goto NHS and if we stayed in the eu they would not be a NHS in the future due to mass migration. we are leaving so deal with it.move on because we have a brighter future ahead

dunny06

​paying a little more in the shops is a price worth paying to get out of t … ​paying a little more in the shops is a price worth paying to get out of the European union. before the referendum voters were fully aware that prices may go up and still voted in there millions to leave. at the moment we are still borrowing to pay into the wasteful eu so that money carnt goto NHS and if we stayed in the eu they would not be a NHS in the future due to mass migration. we are leaving so deal with it.move on because we have a brighter future ahead

Good for you - Stick with the ever evaporating argument . Don't worry hard workers like myself will see us through .

steven24

Do you serve it up in an ash tray? X)

dunny06

we will have control over our borders and a end to free movement and … we will have control over our borders and a end to free movement and that's what the people voted for. to leave the European union. about time too

Thought it was dummy06. X)

How about making your own. Having just read this I may try it myself.
    amazingribs.com/rec…tml.

123batman321

1.40 in aldi earlier not sure if thats good or not

Aldi's Hunter's Corned Beef 340g tins are actually £1.49.

And Poundstretcher sell Dewhurst Corned Beef 340g tins for £1.50 if you have a store near you.

As mentioned above, not sure if these are any better than Princes.

Oh, and you might like your hash with a dash of ketchup too. X)

hotukdeals.com/dea…178

I remember when corned beef used to be a poor mans food, corned beef hash was a favourite as a child.

how things change, you have to be a millionaire to afford it now.

A sad state of affairs when you can buy a whole chicken for 50p more than a tin of processed meat.

eset12345

I remember when corned beef used to be a poor mans food, corned beef hash … I remember when corned beef used to be a poor mans food, corned beef hash was a favourite as a child.how things change, you have to be a millionaire to afford it now. A sad state of affairs when you can buy a whole chicken for 50p more than a tin of processed meat.

Spam is the same now. (Not since brexit so don't even go there!)

Original Poster

rogparki

Even Brexit doesn't justify you dropping your "aitches" (unless you are … Even Brexit doesn't justify you dropping your "aitches" (unless you are really posh ?)- its Corned Beef Hash

Woops

My Mum used to make Corned Beef fritters,the rest of my family loved them,I thought they were vile so my mum had to make something else for me X)

dereklogan7

Thought it was dummy06. X)

​no need to lower yourself to be insulting

B&M have Princes Corned Beef £1.69 for 325g tin.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags36
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121023
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047178
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691420

See more discussions