Tip for anyone going to O2 - taking your own drinks

Tip for anyone going to O2 - taking your own drinks

silly peeps at the door take tops off your bottles - they say due to health and safety!!

keep a couple of spare tops in you bag/pocket -

oh yeah- if a couple of really nice members want to go and see Rod Stewart tomorrow - let me know -

15 Comments

Banned

not going personally, but good of you to let people know

Did you say everyone is taking their tops off who are going to O2?

*Quickly books a ticket*

do this at football stadiums too so you don't throw them at the players. As if taking the lid off someone will stop them throwing stuff at the players - if they want to do damage they can throw money at the players not a plastic bottle lid.

I like your thinking, shame the rep button has gone.

The courts are as bad, they confiscated my can of coke in case I used it as a weapon yet let me in wearing a pair of
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/3193cc8b.jpg

(this was me going in support of my OH in a access hearing against her ex, not for me being naughty BTW)

Banned

er nice boots for this weather

dcx_badass

Muppet, it's not to stop them throwing bottle lids, it's to stop them … Muppet, it's not to stop them throwing bottle lids, it's to stop them throwing full bottles, lid off = drink flies out as it's been thrown.

yeah, umm, not getting it dude.

Banned

If I'm ever so poor I can't afford to just buy in the stadium/arena, I will be sure to bare this in mind.

vibeone

If I'm ever so poor I can't afford to just buy in the stadium/arena, I … If I'm ever so poor I can't afford to just buy in the stadium/arena, I will be sure to bare this in mind.

Nothing to do with being poor ! more to do with the hassle of standing in queues to get a drink , imo , besids if they were that poor surly they wouldnt be able to buy tickets to start with

Banned

shopstilldrops

Nothing to do with being poor ! more to do with the hassle of standing in … Nothing to do with being poor ! more to do with the hassle of standing in queues to get a drink , imo , besids if they were that poor surly they wouldnt be able to buy tickets to start with

Prob won it in a "competition" lol.

Oh and I have people to queue for me, but thanks for the concern :P

vibeone

Prob won it in a "competition" lol.Oh and I have people to queue for me, … Prob won it in a "competition" lol.Oh and I have people to queue for me, but thanks for the concern :P

X)

Banned

harlzter

I like your thinking, shame the rep button has gone.The courts are as … I like your thinking, shame the rep button has gone.The courts are as bad, they confiscated my can of coke in case I used it as a weapon yet let me in wearing a pair of(this was me going in support of my OH in a access hearing against her ex, not for me being naughty BTW)

Jeremy Kyle Show is that way dude ------->

and fantasist this way^^^^^^^^

vibeone

Edited by: "harlzter" 27th Jul 2010

Banned

vibeone

What a tit.

The 02 did this when I went a few months back. It's so you can't use the bottles as missiles.

What are you lot taking in? I did take a bottle of malt to a Stones concert once, which saved me endless trips to the bar. Now I just take a hip flask or two to events with a tasty tipple.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764012
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
    4. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381

See more discussions