Groups

Tip for possible cheaper flights to the USA

I was planning a trip to texas in october and all the usual uk websites like lastminute expedia etc were quoting me around the £400 mark, I then found a website called orbitz.com its a US website with prices in dollars but is happy for UK customers to book i contacted them and checked before i went ahead, and the same flight i had been looking at on there was for $454.99 which is roughly £245 quite a saving.

So anyone looking for flights to the USA might be worth getting a quote?

Have checked out reviews and such and it seems to be a reliable site to use.

since im now dancing round the room with my flights booked for mega cheap thought id share and maybe save some others a few pounds

worth mentionin they also do packages, hotels, car hire, cruises, activites and all sorts but not sure how the prices for that lot compare since i did flight only but based on the flight savings could be worth a check too!

5 Comments

bless ya..thanks for sharing!

Original Poster

magicbeans;2786822

bless ya..thanks for sharing!

yw and thanks for the clickable link forgot to do that part :oops:

When are you flying?

Just looking on for NY in september £296

Kayak.co.uk Gets them a whopping £5 cheaper. That might just depend on exchange rates etc though. I guess NYC is a very popular destination so the prices are more stable

Original Poster

Titchimp;2786885

When are you flying? Just looking on for NY in september £296 Kayak.co.uk … When are you flying? Just looking on for NY in september £296 Kayak.co.uk Gets them a whopping £5 cheaper. That might just depend on exchange rates etc though. I guess NYC is a very popular destination so the prices are more stable

flying oct 3rd - 17th to dallas texas

Sorry if yours arent cheaper but hopefully some people will find use :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force23
      2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25103
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2252
      4. Fraudulent site2810

See more discussions