Tip on buying 3 for 2 items @ Littlewoods/Empire stores etc ( using £10 off £30 spend code thanks poster Lelli5)

This is just a tip,only if you are going to use the voucher anyway,as I did.
On the 3 for 2 items,if you put 4 items ( say at £10 each as below,my basket)
Add the voucher and it should take the discount off,then remove the 4th item
and the discount will still show,as it's giving you the £10 discount before
it takes the free item off,thus you spend less to use voucher.

I used Manchester United Piggy Bank MG718 @ £10.00 each ( 3 for 2)
as an example,and got all 3 for £10 delivered & Quidco.

Will post more examples in thread.

My checkout below.
Vouchers
ZQ610 - GBP 10 VOUCHER - £10.00

SUBTOTAL BEFORE SAVING £20.00

SAVING - £10.00

Delivery £0.00

TOTAL INCLUDING DELIVERY £10.00

littlewoods.com/rf/….do

8 Comments

Original Poster

Link to thank poster of discount codehotukdeals.com/ite…ewo

6 x Glo-Stig keyring MG822 @ £5.00 each, goes into basket at total £30,then 2 free
leaves £20 to total,then the £10 off a £30 spend voucher used ( still works although £20 in basket), makes it total £10 paid for all 6.

Vouchers ZQ610 - GBP 10 VOUCHER- £10.00
SUBTOTAL BEFORE SAVING [COLOR=#000000]£20.00[/COLOR]
SAVING - £10.00
Delivery £0.00
TOTAL INCLUDING DELIVERY £10.00
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1136/stretchystigkr.jpg

cool, dont no why cold!

Nice glitch find :thumbsup: HOWEVER... I don't think the misuse of littewoods, empire stores, great universal vouchers should be encouraged :thinking: any others such as thorntons , tesco etc fine :thumbsup:

It's giving business to a crap company and lining people up for a lot of hassle IF they charge you full price retrospectively just before christmas :roll:

Not voted just having my 2p's worth

On paper, this looks like an unbelievable deal. Trouble is, the Littlewoods group can't be trusted with vouchers and discounts. Even when they've taken your money - they sometimes will take more at a later date if they decide your voucher was retrospectively unacceptable.

I'm not saying they will on this deal - but that's why others are voting cold. I haven't voted either way, but I don't trust the Littlewoods group enough to do this.

Original Poster

big-boy;6690852

Nice glitch find :thumbsup: HOWEVER... I don't think the misuse of … Nice glitch find :thumbsup: HOWEVER... I don't think the misuse of littewoods, empire stores, great universal vouchers should be encouraged any others such as thorntons , tesco etc fine :thumbsup:It's giving business to a crap company and lining people up for a lot of hassle IF they charge you full price retrospectively just before christmas :roll:Not voted just having my 2p's worth

once_upon_a_tyne;6690856

On paper, this looks like an unbelievable deal. Trouble is, the … On paper, this looks like an unbelievable deal. Trouble is, the Littlewoods group can't be trusted with vouchers and discounts. Even when they've taken your money - they sometimes will take more at a later date if they decide your voucher was retrospectively unacceptable.I'm not saying they will on this deal - but that's why others are voting cold. I haven't voted either way, but I don't trust the Littlewoods group enough to do this.

That is the reason,I put in the original post,only if you are using code,and it's only a tip,as I for 1, have been a customer with said companies for years and never had any probs,but I know others have.
I'll leave the posters to decide :thumbsup:

Nice one, cheers :thumbsup:

I would be careful using ANY codes to do with Littlewoods.

Voted COLD

supermod

As the current cold temperature will impact on your own voting abilities OP, & as it's titled as a 'Tip', I've moved the post from Deals to MISC, thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
    2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
    3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
    4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions