Groups
    EXPIRED

Tip top kings?? Has anyone used this website before - reviews wanted please

Has anyone used tip top kings website before and can vouch for them? Any reviews would be appreciated......thanks in advance

10 Comments

I assume you mean this site - tiptopkings.com/ ?

I would avoid.

Original Poster

Yes that's it ^^
    I have a feeling it's not genuine

ARNOLD115

Yes that's it ^^ I have a feeling it's not genuine

It certainly isn't genuine.

Here is a list of official UK online retailers of Pandora jewellery listed on the Pandora website - pandora.net/en-…ers
    Edited by: "RossD89" 8th Feb

Original Poster

RossD89

It certainly isn't genuine.Here is a list of official UK online retailers … It certainly isn't genuine.Here is a list of official UK online retailers of Pandora jewellery listed on the Pandora website - http://www.pandora.net/en-gb/company/faq_uk/officialonlineretailers

Thank you

I checked the Website's validity as the stuff seemed too cheap for genuine Pandora Products. The review of the site said that it was only short term so I avoided as the company will take your money and close the website so you will have no way of getting your money back. Up to you but I have decided to stick with reputable sellers.

Original Poster

Beanie0

I checked the Website's validity as the stuff seemed too cheap for … I checked the Website's validity as the stuff seemed too cheap for genuine Pandora Products. The review of the site said that it was only short term so I avoided as the company will take your money and close the website so you will have no way of getting your money back. Up to you but I have decided to stick with reputable sellers.

Yeah I have stayed well clear of this company and used the pandora store

avoid this site its a scam I believe the site is now closed be very careful when purchasing Pandora charms there is many counterfeit items on the web .

Scam! Don't order. I did and never got anything from them. Please don't use this site - lost my money. Even paid £10.00 delivery costs! So annoyed!

I ordered from this site then 12 days passed started to really panic cancelled the cards etc the charms turned up today. Have to say even if they arent genuine they look amazing

Ordered for my neices 13th birthday £42 lost ordered over 5 weeks ago needless to say neice still hasn't had a birthday present from her 'stupid gullible' aunt - please steer well away from this site !!!!!!!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?39
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2853
      3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1021
      4. Is this a Nespresso capsules compatible machine?11

See more discussions