Tips for buying unwanted gifts?

Found 26th Dec 2017
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

But now presents have been unwrapped and opened, there will be a cornucopia of unwanted gifts on offer!

Where is the best place to find unwanted gifts, and what are your tips for getting the most out of others' unwanted gifts?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Wouldn't ebay be the most obvious place? Might also want to check ads in the local papers.
Original Poster
bjrosl43 m ago

Wouldn't ebay be the most obvious place? Might also want to check ads in …Wouldn't ebay be the most obvious place? Might also want to check ads in the local papers.

I agree, but I've never actually bought second hand on eBay before. Any help?
doubt anyone can help you
TommehLi1 h, 33 m ago

I agree, but I've never actually bought second hand on eBay before. Any …I agree, but I've never actually bought second hand on eBay before. Any help?

Well it’s much the same as buying new off ebay.
Just read the description really carefully, check the sellers feedback, make sure you know if it’s a uk seller or not.
Pay straight away and upon delivery leave relative seller feedback.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 26th Dec 2017
Oh and make sure it's not just the box you are buying. Especially for high price electrical items so read the small print carefully.

It's not the first time someone one has bought an xbox box as in the packaging it came in or high end camera box and thought they had got a real bargain only for the tears to come when they opened their "bargain"

Caveat emptor - buyer beware.....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants