Tips for hitman Blood Money Game

I got Hitman Blood Money for my Xbox360 last week and i keep dying in it! Anyone got any tips or cheats? I tried google but its all pretty confusing. Thanks

7 Comments

[url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url] has a lot of info for this game :thumbsup:

You either have it or you don't my friend. Try some of the moves out in real life, helped me out a lot

Banned

Pay a professional to do your dirty work

I got this game ages ago, found the level after the tutorial so hard, see walkthroughs on YouTube.

Original Poster

Thanks guys. Rep left for you all

Banned

trevorbyers;2628096

Thanks guys. Rep left for you all

haha don't think i deserved rep for my comment, but thanks.

I sold my copy the other day, The first game I ever got 1000 points in. Loved it.

The main advice Ill offer is make sure you spend a lot of time watching patrol patterns and scouting. You'll often find theres at least 5/6 ways to finish a single mission. With the patrol patterns the AI is generally scripted to follow certain paths at certain times so you know when to expect them.

Finally, Be imaginative! Its a lot easier to get your mark in this game if you think up an extravagant sequence before the hit. Like a domino effect.

Hope I helped!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
    2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions