Groups

Tips for removing blood from a white shirt please

hubbys shirt and ive just noticed it has a small blood stain on it,got no vanish or oxy in the house,any ideas on how to get it out? its needed by the morning

16 Comments

bleach

Banned

cold salt water, leave to soak

Original Poster

sharonwai;5041690

bleach

what in a wash cycle?? im worried it will put marks on the shirt?

Banned

Ammonia....destroys the DNA :thumbsup:

Was it murder or GBH?

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;5041715

Was it murder or GBH?

a cut finger lol

just bleach that little stain then wash

Not Lipstick then? :-D

red wine should get this out... JUST KIDDING!

cold salt water like sassy said Some people swear toothpaste can help too, natural whiteners in it.

Never use hot/warm water on blood stains as it seals it in to the material.

If the blood is dried into the fabric its far harder to remove the stain than if you got it straight away x x

Original Poster

right will leave it soak overnight in salt water and hopeits gone by morning! thanks all

i use spray bleach that you get for cleaning the kitchen,give it a little skoosh and put in in the machine it wont bleach the whole load....well it never has mine

Mardyass;5041868

right will leave it soak overnight in salt water and hopeits gone by … right will leave it soak overnight in salt water and hopeits gone by morning! thanks all

rub a little salt into the stain and then put it in the cold water, dont let it dry, if he needs it tomorrow, I'd wash it in the cold salt water and run it through a normal wash temp set low x x

cut out the bit with blood on it

Burn everything, get as much cash out of your bank accounts as possible and RUN.

Good Luck!

I've never had a problem with removing blood with nothing but a standard wash with Persil

Banned

well.. send your son down to the 24hr tescos and pick up the... oh wait

(only joking mardy... best of luck)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1421
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2471
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767385

See more discussions