tips for the postie

Found 10th Feb 2007
when i was small i remember my mum always tipped the postie and the bin man does anyone still tip these people ?:roll:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

My bruvver is a Postman, and he would get quite a few tips over Christmas With the increase in people using eBay and general internet shopping, I think people have gotten to know their postman more in recent years...

lol, also the postment KNOW that every single home parcel these days is eBay. Our postie always makes comments like "more eBay stuff for you" when he delivers lol.

duckmagicuk2

lol, also the postment KNOW that every single home parcel these days is … lol, also the postment KNOW that every single home parcel these days is eBay. Our postie always makes comments like "more eBay stuff for you" when he delivers lol.

My postman often tells us we have been on play.com too much, and that we keep both them and him in business! :oops:

Now that I am signing up for the freebies he's said we should get the internet disconnected - that way his bag would only be 10% of the weight it is now!

He actually delivers our post first in his van most days :oops: oh well, at least we get our mail early!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help914
    2. The Dark Knight Trilogy remastered in 4K UHD. Released December 18.57
    3. A christmas wish1011
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread434814923

See more discussions