Tips/Tricks to gain subscribers/viewers on YouTube at a faster rate?

Posted 22nd May
I made a few youtube videos for gaming tests, sorry if I sound conceited but I also know they're really good quality and deserve much higher views, the only problem is it seems like youtube algorithms do not show my videos in the recommended section, or in searches.
The only reason I could think of is because of my low subscriber count. That is why I wanted to ask if anyone can give me a few tips/tricks to help me grow my youtube channel, because at this rate I think I may just stop completely
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
1. Grow a particularly large part of your body that you think your members may be attracted to
2. get them out
3. focus on that area in particular in all pictures to relate to your channel
4. watch the count roll in
Edited by: "Deal.hunter123" 22nd May
Maybe advertsise your channel. Something which you've failed to do even in your OP.
25 Comments
1. Grow a particularly large part of your body that you think your members may be attracted to
2. get them out
3. focus on that area in particular in all pictures to relate to your channel
4. watch the count roll in
Edited by: "Deal.hunter123" 22nd May
Maybe advertsise your channel. Something which you've failed to do even in your OP.
deleted1793489
I know this is for help but your question is such a niche question for hotukdeals. The bottom line is that all the information you need is out there, search for it and apply the information you find if it is applicable to your channel. You're only going to get engage your subscribers and release regular video comments here. If you're an entrepreneur you're an entrepreneur, your outlook and willingness to give up does not sound entrepreneurial. You want comments and active engagement, incentives for word of mouth etc. I'm not saying this to bring you down...go and make it a success as nobody is going to do it for you. Good luck!
Use clickbait.
deleted1793489
Just seen your channel. Just my opinion...you can clearly here your voice which is good but in my opinion your videos are long and they aren't about one thing. People often search youtube for specific things. Put some excitement and humour in your videos and I'm sure you'll do great. I would start with smaller videos and go from comments about what people want. Best of luck
MR112322/05/2020 16:25

Use clickbait.

Yup. You will not BELIEVE what happens next!!!!1111ONEONEONEELEVENELEVENELEVEN
MadeDixonsCry22/05/2020 16:28

Yup. You will not BELIEVE what happens …Yup. You will not BELIEVE what happens next!!!!1111ONEONEONEELEVENELEVENELEVEN

Glitch!
make your primary image for your video, a woman in a bikini
Advertise.
Run a competition
Share in relevant groups and forums
AMaky22/05/2020 16:54

Advertise. Run a competitionShare in relevant groups and forums

I've started that, posting on forums etc. Thanks for the input, I might have to take a course in digital marketing too
deleted179348922/05/2020 16:16

I know this is for help but your question is such a niche question for …I know this is for help but your question is such a niche question for hotukdeals. The bottom line is that all the information you need is out there, search for it and apply the information you find if it is applicable to your channel. You're only going to get engage your subscribers and release regular video comments here. If you're an entrepreneur you're an entrepreneur, your outlook and willingness to give up does not sound entrepreneurial. You want comments and active engagement, incentives for word of mouth etc. I'm not saying this to bring you down...go and make it a success as nobody is going to do it for you. Good luck!

Lol, that's true, I think I'm taking it too easy too, since i did the same 2 years back and had a huge audience, but seeing how difficult it is now made me want to give up. Thanks mate for your help
StonkwellBogtrotter22/05/2020 16:15

Maybe advertsise your channel. Something which you've failed to do even in …Maybe advertsise your channel. Something which you've failed to do even in your OP.

I guess i'll try harder, thanks, btw what does "you've failed to do even in your OP? mean
Slick4Tech22/05/2020 17:05

I guess i'll try harder, thanks, btw what does "you've failed to do even …I guess i'll try harder, thanks, btw what does "you've failed to do even in your OP? mean

You didn’t put your YouTube channel in your original post

I guess i'll try harder, thanks, btw what does "you've failed to do even …I guess i'll try harder, thanks, btw what does "you've failed to do even in your OP? mean

OP = original post

OP in this case means = Opening Post (or Original Post).

Are you sure your tech knowledge is "good quality"?
Edited by: "MadeDixonsCry" 22nd May
MR112322/05/2020 16:25

Use clickbait.

I switch straight off if I see it's clickbait and stay away. That can do more harm than good.
StonkwellBogtrotter22/05/2020 17:17

I switch straight off if I see it's clickbait and stay away. That can do …I switch straight off if I see it's clickbait and stay away. That can do more harm than good.

Can it do worse than what is happening to the OP now? Watch and FIND OUT!!!!
MadeDixonsCry22/05/2020 17:17

OP in this case means = Opening Post (or Original Post).Are you sure your …OP in this case means = Opening Post (or Original Post).Are you sure your tech knowledge is "good quality"?

lol i know what OP stands for
Mendoza22/05/2020 17:15

You didn’t put your YouTube channel in your original post

MadeDixonsCry22/05/2020 17:17

OP in this case means = Opening Post (or Original Post).Are you sure your …OP in this case means = Opening Post (or Original Post).Are you sure your tech knowledge is "good quality"?

StonkwellBogtrotter22/05/2020 17:16

OP = original post

HUKD mods deleted my channel link I put in my OP that's why I was confused by what you said, since i did originally put it there
Slick4Tech22/05/2020 17:24

HUKD mods deleted my channel link I put in my OP that's why I was confused …HUKD mods deleted my channel link I put in my OP that's why I was confused by what you said, since i did originally put it there

We take it all back bro.
It takes longer than 2 months to get noticed on YouTube. Try more of a variety of content. You probably need to change your mindset just keep at it and don’t give up.
Chris999999999999922/05/2020 17:52

It takes longer than 2 months to get noticed on YouTube. Try more of a …It takes longer than 2 months to get noticed on YouTube. Try more of a variety of content. You probably need to change your mindset just keep at it and don’t give up.

Thanks, I'll do that, I won't give up yet lol, I will try my best to market it for a year. Thanks for your positivity
it wasn’t until I stopped making movies, that my subscribers flew up over 100

I was stuck on 20 odd, for 2 years or so

I always said I’d go back to it, but I just don’t have all my apps and things, I used to use, and I just can’t be bothered since my mental health state changed
Slick4Tech22/05/2020 16:59

I've started that, posting on forums etc. Thanks for the input, I might …I've started that, posting on forums etc. Thanks for the input, I might have to take a course in digital marketing too

think of your audience, where can you find them, what things they like, go from there.
but remember, everyone is busy and have a short attention span too.
also release new videos at regular interviews, think best time and day of the week when ppl generally be browsing.
and yes i work in marketing lol
AMaky22/05/2020 18:14

think of your audience, where can you find them, what things they like, …think of your audience, where can you find them, what things they like, go from there.but remember, everyone is busy and have a short attention span too.also release new videos at regular interviews, think best time and day of the week when ppl generally be browsing.and yes i work in marketing lol

thanks for your advice
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions