Groups
    EXPIRED

Tis madness I tells you!

We always go to saint andrews for a coupla weeks each summer-its been a tradition since my parents took us as children and we love the place.

Always rent the same house,just a little garden flat,nothing fancy-last year we paid 600 quid to rent for 2 weeks. So phoned the agent today and asked if they had the flat available over the period the open golf is on this summer and they said yes,its available-price is 12 THOUSAND POUNDS!!!

Expected it to be dearer,maybe even double the normal but methinks someone is having a bubble bath with this one!

6 Comments

Are you sure they didn't say twelve hundred?

Don't blame them though if some fool is willing to pay it, hey, they might even give a big 10% off if someone books early. Go when the golf isn't on!

Banned

Thats my hometown

When theres an event on prices go through the roof,

what street is the flat on you are talking about.

yeah know people who move out their own home when the golf is on just to rent it out now thats madness

Original Poster

dj_urban;7615758

Thats my hometown When theres an event on prices go through the roof, … Thats my hometown When theres an event on prices go through the roof, what street is the flat on you are talking about.

mckinley place m8-down the stairs garden flat

Original Poster

mummylace;7615650

Are you sure they didn't say twelve hundred?

nope-12 thousand
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions