Tiscali take over freedom2surf

9 replies
Found 6th Nov 2007
Tiscali have taken over freedom2surf.

Is anyone aware of either anything I can squeeze out of them for changing or if there are any issues with Tiscali.

Thanks

Mike

10 Comments

If they change your service you should be able to opt out and find a new isp... which a suggest you do

Mike the trooper

Tiscali have taken over freedom2surf.Is anyone aware of either anything I … Tiscali have taken over freedom2surf.Is anyone aware of either anything I can squeeze out of them for changing or if there are any issues with Tiscali.ThanksMike

Tiscali get more complaints on ISP Review than all other ISP's put together.

[SIZE=2]I knew this was happening but haven't got around to changing ISP - does anyone know if there's any problem getting a MAC?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]John[/SIZE]

Johnmcl7

[SIZE=2]I knew this was happening but haven't got around to changing ISP … [SIZE=2]I knew this was happening but haven't got around to changing ISP - does anyone know if there's any problem getting a MAC?[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]John[/SIZE]

There used to be a problem with them handing out MACs but Ofcom demands that you get it within 5 days

Original Poster

The reason I went with F2S is that they had good reviews and customer service. I have my doubts about Tiscali.

I may go for the sky all in one packege now that F2S is no more!!!!

Anyone know how sky compare to tiscali now days?

Mike the trooper

The reason I went with F2S is that they had good reviews and customer … The reason I went with F2S is that they had good reviews and customer service. I have my doubts about Tiscali.I may go for the sky all in one packege now that F2S is no more!!!!Anyone know how sky compare to tiscali now days?

Tiscali were absolutely shocking!! Their customer service is appalling. Get out if you can. Words cannot express how awful they are.

I think I will be changing to Sky soon.

Speaking as an ex-Tiscali customer I can honestly say they are the pits.Don't even think about joining.If you are an existing F2S customer I would seriously consider binning them off as soon as you can.Although that is way easier said than done !.:?

Yep the usage is terrible and my parents on a 8meg connection who with entanet got the whole 7150 sync and full download get 3 meg with Tiscali of which it goes between dial up speeds to just under a meg, and Tiscalis excuse is its the exchange(a small local one whch capacity is always green) yet the neighbours with better isps get the full speed.

They tell you to clear you cache etc if theres a problem.

Banned

I was using F2S prior to Be. When Pipex took over 2 years ago, their service took a massive nose dive. It did however pick up and I only moved because I was going to be getting faster access for less money.

To be honest, if it were me, Id be moving away PDQ. I'm just hoping O2 dont interfere with the day to day running at Be, else I will be looking for another "new home"!

Original Poster

I have been wavering for a while I think am going to move over to sky as I have sky +. I will probably go for the complete packate. I will post a message in the deal requests to see if anyone knows how to get the best out of sky!!

Many thanks

Mike
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2129
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions