Groups

Tiscali TV

I know that Tiscali have a bad reputation regarding their customer service although that is supposed to have got better recently but I am seriously thinking of swapping from Pipex to Tiscali (yes I know Tiscali own Pipex) so that we can make use of their +TV service which I believe comes with its own PVR. I can't get a signal for a Sky dish and their is no cable provision locally so it's my only real viable option to receive channels such as Sky 1 etc. However before I take the leap of faith I was wondering if any of my knowledgeable peers on this site have any tales (good or bad) to recount of the Tiscali TV service. Any information would be gratefully received.

2 Comments

First of all Tiscali is not so bad as others think.My parents have Tiscali for second year now,now major problems.TV package is really good,you have all freeview chanells,pay per view,and lots of extra channels for additional fees.You can check channels available at tiscali.co.uk/pro…de=

Original Poster

Thanks for providing the feedback and the link to other information. Rep added. :thumbsup:

Rimi;1910163

First of all Tiscali is not so bad as others think.My parents have … First of all Tiscali is not so bad as others think.My parents have Tiscali for second year now,now major problems.TV package is really good,you have all freeview chanells,pay per view,and lots of extra channels for additional fees.You can check channels available at http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/tv/tiscali-tv.html??code=NN-HB-0282&srccode=

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764207
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions