Groups

Titan Airways

Has anyone travelled with Titan Airways to the Gambia ?

7 Comments

Original Poster

elitom

looks not so bad … looks not so bad !http://www.airlinequality.com/airline-reviews/titan-airways/EliTom

I have been on their website but I wanted to see if anyone had actually flown with them as if the Gambia stays settled we want to go for our wedding anniversary later this year.

I flew Titan in December to Gambia. That was my 19th time, always been with Monarch so I was apprehensive about the change. Needn't have worried, lovely plane, comfy seats and the cabin crew very good. On board hospitality was excellent. Have booked trip no 20 for November.

If you need recommendations for somewhere to stay, I personally wouldn't go anywhere else except The Senegambia Beach Hotel.

Original Poster

lozliz58

If you need recommendations for somewhere to stay, I personally wouldn't … If you need recommendations for somewhere to stay, I personally wouldn't go anywhere else except The Senegambia Beach Hotel.

Thank you, we are looking at the Coco Ocean Resort & Spa, I thought Titan would be ok because it seems they do mostly VIP & Corporate.

I know peeps who work for Titan. It has been a UK sub charter operator for all the main tour operators for many years. Good little airline, friendly staff, high standards. No worries using them.

Have flown with them many a time and never any probs nice clean planes seats spacious and food good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions